County looks to ease regs for food producersThe Sonoma County Board of Supervisors is set to ease restrictions on manufacturing and selling goods produced on agricultural land, giving momentum to local farmers who want to grow their operations.
- Deal to privatize county landfill operations now before cities
- SR man, vacationing teen drown along Russian River
- Compromise sought in Petaluma over Walgreens drive-thru
- Growers file 2nd appeal against frost rules
- County airport receives $1 million grant
- Housing recovery means higher taxes for county
- Legislation concerns advocates of Sonoma Developmental Center
- Teen boy drowns in Russian River; 2nd death in 2 days
Workers are sculpting a new course for Colgan Creek in an ambitious bid to restore Santa Rosa's most polluted waterway to a more natural state.
Tony Bennett will perform live at the Green Music Center on Aug. 8.
A snappy zin and a tasty pinot lead the list of favorites.
Teams have been lifting weights, running sprints and executing position drills for much of the summer well before the first sanctioned practice next month.
Readers weigh in on drought, the Middle East conflict and other news
Zillow will be the biggest player in the online real estate market after Monday's deal.