Motorcyclist hurt in collision near Glen EllenEmergency crews Friday were responding to reports of a head-on collision involving a motorcyclist and another vehicle on rural Bennett Valley Road.
- Plea bargain reached in Santa Rosa bar shooting
- 10 Super Bowl ads you'll be talking about (w/video)
- Yosemite fee hikes coming soon
- Details emerge about body found in San Francisco suitcase
- State seeks water rules for pot growers
- Record high and super dry for January (w/video)
- Sebastiani son tastes success with Krave; looks ahead after sale to Hershey
- Police searching for missing Lakeport teen
The mercury hit 70 degrees Thursday at Sonoma County’s airport, breaking the previous record of 68 degrees for Jan. 29, set in 2007. Also, normally the wettest month, a mere 0.11 inches of rain has fallen.
When flowers and bonbons aren't enough, here are some local retreats, restaurants and outings sure to light the fire.
Harmonica player Mickey Raphael, who has played with the country superstar for more than 40 years and will be in Santa Rosa for an upcoming show, opens up about his time with Willie and tour life.
Beer Tasting 101?: SSU Offers Beer Appreciation Class
Beer Appreciation class at Sonoma State University includes tasting, business acumen...
This issue — while discussed and dissected to the most minute of detail by intelligent and thoughtful principals and athletic directors — will end badly for some.
Jackson Family Wines has bought Santa Rosa-based Siduri Wines, a small family winery that has risen to prominence in two decades through its highly regarded single-vineyard pinot noirs.
In just a few short months, Americans must file tax returns. If they need help completing their forms, they might be out of luck.
High school girls basketball roundup: Panthers hold off Jaguars 65-55
Santa Rosa drained a dozen 3-point shots as the Panthers beat Windsor Thursday.
Natural cork regains its dominance after addressing “taint” issues.