Grapes spill onto Hwy. 101 offramp in PetalumaThe large pile of grape clusters are suspected to have fallen from a truck, creating a 20-foot by 20-foot mess onto the offramp at Lakeville Highway.
- Petaluma planners to discuss new rules for vacation rentals
- County to consider aid for migrant children
- Smith: What sort of beast would do that?
- Santa Rosa police set to move downtown substation
- Trial begins in Christmas Eve slaying in Santa Rosa
- Healdsburg family’s harrowing vacation
- Weekend DUI arrests include speeders, weaving drivers
- Crews work to clear debris from Shasta mudslide (w/video)
The InterVarsity Christian Fellowship lost its campus recognition at the beginning of this school year as the California State University system began enforcing a three-year-old anti-discrimination policy.
The lanky, heavy-lidded singer, who headlines this year's EarleFest, chats about his time playing SRJC football.
El Barrio to Open in Guerneville
El Barrio Mexican modern cocktail bar will open in Guerneville in September 2014...
Team of 19 west county women become local ambassadors for Gran Fondo event and the sport of cycling.
San Francisco beat Los Angeles 5-2 in the final extra inning, not ready to give up hopes of NL West win.
Quick takes on the news from The Press Democrat’s editorial writers
Benefield: Lucas gets European seasoning
Considered the top 17-year-old cyclist around, Tommy Lucas made two trips to Europe this...