Craft show scam hits home for Santa Rosa womanThe organizer said there would be more than 1,000 booths at the Santa Rosa Veterans Building offering local artwork, jewelry and crafts “for those one of a kind gifts.” But it turns out there was never any such event planned.
- St. Helena Hospital to pay $2.2M in lawsuit
- Obama: Sony 'made a mistake' pulling 'The Interview' (w/video)
- D.A. won’t seek death penalty in Santa Rosa hotel slaying
- No charges in fatal fistfight outside Sonoma Valley teen center
- Sonoma County unemployment rises to 5.1%
- Officials push for protection of Snow Mountain
- Local undocumented immigrants eager for driver's test hit the handbook (w/video)
- Rain slows commute, causes flooding (w/video)
Sonoma County is drying out after slick roads slowed the Friday commute with showers causing some flooding and contributing to several minor crashes.
From ugly sweater parties to Nutcracker frenzy, we've got you covered on where to be this week.
With some preparation, it's possible to avoid dread or stress around the holiday season.
San Francisco is keeping Jake Peavy, a key member of the team's World Series rotation.
Sonoma County’s jobless rate climbed slightly in November, when farm employment dipped after harvest and retail hiring picked up for the holidays.
President Obama simply acknowledged the obvious. The Cold War approach didn’t work. A different strategy — engagement — is long overdue.
Benefield: Santa Rosa girls basketball looks to reload
Unexpected might be the best way to describe these new Panthers.
Holiday Meals on a Budget: Dinner for 8 under $75
Can you feed eight people for under $75 this holiday? Recipes for Holiday Meals on...
On Dec. 22, one Windsor family will be a featured home on 'The Great Christmas Light Fight,' the same show a Rohnert Park family entered and won last week.