For 3rd time, sales tax to help Clear Lake headed for ballotRejected twice by voters, the proposed half-cent sales tax measure would raise $24 million over 10 years, with every dollar committed to protecting the 68-square mile lake.
- SRJC student elected head of community colleges association
- 2 killed when tornado slams Virginia campground (w/video)
- Rohnert Park woman suspected of child endangerment
- Crocker enters race for Santa Rosa council
- Toxic algae closes popular Bay Area lake
- Santa Rosa company debuts 'Made Local' reusable bags
- Smith: The boy and the cross on the hill
- Cotati teen prostitute: 'I was a slave'
A loaded gun found by kids at a Santa Rosa elementary school had the mark of weapons stashed outside by gang members to keep at the ready for future confrontations, say authorities.
Upcoming events include the rodeo this Saturday at the Sonoma County Fair.
These seasonal classics refresh both body and soul.
The 49ers kick off traning camp today with an established roster, but some player injuries add question on who will start.
A longtime Santa Rosa company is diversifying, making reusable bags in the wake of the ordinance banning plastic bags in the county.
Jerry Brown’s first turn as California governor produced some epic controversies, none larger than his effort to reshape the state Supreme Court.
Former Rancho softball standout battled back from adversity
After a line drive to the head, Stephanie Sarris came back in a big way.