Growers take fight over frost rules to state high courtIn the first of two planned appeals, a Redwood Valley grape grower on Friday asked the California Supreme Court to review an appellate court decision that upheld the state regulations, which opponents have described the rules as government overreach.
- Judge: No gender discrimination in Sonoma County jail policy
- Two more birds found with West Nile in Sonoma County
- Oyster farm's allies say deal will allow it to delay closure
- Lakeport couple arrested in assault of girl, 5
- California to have 4 in governor's role in 4 days (w/video)
- Cloverdale voters to decide on utility tax
- Santa Rosa businesswoman dies at 37
- Disgraced state Sen. Yee facing new racketeering charge
A total of 38,232 patients were admitted to the county's seven acute care hospitals last year, and major joint replacement — including hips, knees and some shoulders — was the No. 1 reason.
The 'Hey Girl' heartthrob opens up about fan mementos, song advice and his disdain for footwear.
Upcoming events include the anniversary celebration, dancing under the stars, and more.
Dad's coaching has helped Cotati's Caitlin Scheder-Bieschin, who'll next race in this weekend's popular Guerneville-Windsor race, become a rising star in the sport of triathlon.
Winery’s biodynamic farm operation in Nice closing to public as owner Jim Fetzer retires
Today we pay tribute to those who work hard to create a place where local residents can do just that for three weeks out of the year. It’s called the Sonoma County Fair.
Former Rancho softball standout battled back from adversity
After a line drive to the head, Stephanie Sarris came back in a big way.