Music lovers throng Russian River festivalMichelle Lin floated in a chain of inner tubes Saturday on the Russian River in Guerneville as the musical strains of her favorite soul singer echoed across the blue-green water.
- Suspect in Santa Rosa crash arrested in 100 mph chase
- Smith: 20 years after Nicholas died, so many are saved
- Secret Service boosts security outside White House (w/video)
- Robocalls evolve for Santa Rosa City Council race
- New state law allows vehicle surcharge for bike lanes
- Authorities: 5 inmates escape from California jail
- Teams assess damage as Northern California wildfire burns (w/video)
- Kentucky: Firefighter hurt in ice bucket challenge dies
Volunteers from Roseland picked up trash and met with Bill Kortum, the grandfather of Sonoma County’s environmental movement.
At Vignette in Sebastopol, you get Italian-style pizza — but with more flavor.
Kendall-Jackson Heirloom Tomato Fest 2014
Kendall Jackson Wine Center hosts its 18th annual Heirloom Tomato Festival
Experts say people are much more likely to be injured by falling or flying objects in an earthquake than die in a collapsed building. So what can a homeowner do to protect themselves and their possessions?
Pitcher allowed four runs in first inning; Giants held to three hits in loss to Padres.
It's hard to imagine a more thoroughly documented police confrontation than the one last week between actress Daniele Watts, her boyfriend and the Los Angeles police.
Benefield: Lucas gets European seasoning
Considered the top 17-year-old cyclist around, Tommy Lucas made two trips to Europe this...