Electricity restored in UkiahMost of the city lost power in the late afternoon.
- Clearlake family hit by home-invaders
- Thunderstorms move through North Bay
- Dulcerias offer Santa Rosa Latinos a taste of home
- Suspected DUI driver dies in Santa Rosa crash
- Carrillo revives Facebook page and reclaims a political platform
- Benefield: Sky's the limit for Santa Rosa soccer phenom, 14
- Penngrove slaying victim 'a sweet little old lady'
- Advocates vow to challenge Clearlake pot ban
Izzy’s 24th Annual Tattoos & Blues Festival, which continues through Sunday, drew 80 artists from across the country and as far away as Italy.
From food to folk fun, chances are you'll find it in March around the county.
One daring question by a Santa Rosa woman in 1964 led to the creation of the March celebration.
SSU students bring new energy to country’s largest repository of military gear.
The former Healdsburg High School football coach who came out of retirement to take over Windsor's program doesn't like taking any credit for himself.
Padecky: Windsor High School's Tom Kirkpatrick a gentleman coach
Tom Kirkpatrick points to everyone except to himself. Always has. Always will.
Sonoma County’s craft brewing industry continues to chug along as the overall economic impact reached $170 million in 2013, a 25 percent increase from the previous year, according to a new study.
Representatives aren’t supposed to choose the voters. But that’s what happens when elected officials draw their own districts.
Amy's Drive Thru Menu Preview
Amy's Kitchen prepares for a fast-food restaurant in Rohnert Park