Hit-and-run driver sought in fatal Petaluma crashCrash killed 51-year-old Napa man early Saturday morning west of Petaluma.
- Sebastopol teen flown to hospital after dirt bike crash
- Healdsburg Memorial Bridge set to close Tuesday
- Fight against quagga mussels comes to Lake Sonoma and Lake Mendocino
- Santa Rosa doctor found guilty of trying to arrange sex with girl
- Quake-rattled Napa ready for holiday visitors (w/video)
- Rohnert Park car likely tied to Windsor shooting
- Bay Area teacher reprimanded for tweets (w/video)
- Readers share their vacation horror stories
Officials are preparing to begin mandatory inspections of boats at Lake Sonoma and Lake Mendocino, part of a campaign to battle invasive mussels already fouling waterways around the state.
With inspiration from Americana, bluegrass, folk and hip-hop, Elvis Costello is hard to put in a box.
It's been more than 40 years since Brad Kirkpatrick closed the doors on the old Pope Valley store, saloon and gas stop.
San Francisco linebacker Aldon Smith, sidelined Friday for off-season legal troubles, won't be eligible to return to the field until Nov. 10.
Medicare has devised a rating system for nursing homes that portrays many of them as much better than they really are.
Wine exec Paul Dolan and his former partners at Mendocino Wine Co. have agreed to drop their dueling lawsuits against each other, ending a more than two-year bitter legal battle that shocked much of Wine Country.
Friday football roundup: Maria Carrillo defeats Redwood, 21-14
Other winners Friday included Windsor, El Molino and Tomales.