Morning North Bay rain ends cool phase, heat on the wayThe welcome sprinkles precedes temps expected into the 90s later this week.
- New law restricts full-contact youth football practices
- Smoke prompts evacuations at Memorial Hospital
- New home found for rare Cotati tree
- Brown signs off on underage tasting for wine, beer makers
- Park agencies, landowners gird for fire season
- Costco, Trader Joe's fruit recalled over possible contamination (w/video)
- 1-cent sales tax hike headed to Petaluma ballot
- Smith: For sale, the heart of old Guerneville
So over the old tent-and-bedroll bit? Consider these blissful options.
Everything about this emerging wine region ties back to the Pacific Ocean,
A family that began searching a month ago for a Cotati woman who disappeared from Gilroy is now in mourning after the woman's husband was found dead in their home Monday.
San Francisco’s bullpen combined for six scoreless innings Monday.
Former Casa star Nadolski bounced around until finding home at Campbell
Matt Nadolski finished 2014 season as Campbell's top power hitter.
The Press Democrat’s editorial writers weigh in on the news
A California packing company has issued a voluntary nationwide recall of specific lots of its peaches, plums, nectarines and pluots.