SR moves to rein in smokingSmoking tobacco, pot and e-cigarettes in apartments, condominiums and most public places would be banned in under a sweeping expansion of Santa Rosa’s anti-smoking laws.
- Change in chiefs at county animal shelter
- Santa Rosa council OKs raises for assistant city attorneys
- Santa Rosa cuts developers fees for water, sewer access
- Napa teen describes chimney falling on him
- Rohnert Park police seek man suspected of assaulting jogger
- Pilot who crashed in Novato field identified
- Damage assessed in wake of quake
- Judges blast states over gay marriage bans
Workers in Jack London State Park are clearing out trees that can carry sudden oak death and removing brush that represents a fire risk.
'Modern Family' and 'Breaking Bad' triumphed at Monday's Emmy Awards, proving that established broadcast and cable fare retains the power to fend off challenges from upstart online series.
This year’s honorary chairs, from two distinct wine appellations, offer a window into cooler-climate varietals.
Lefty retires first 21 Colorado batters, strikes out 13; Posey hits two homers
California’s nascent early-warning system showed its value again Sunday when an earthquake struck the North Bay.
The grand wooden building at Trefethen Family Vineyards survived countless earthquakes since its construction in 1886. Now, the Napa winery must decide whether it can save the historic building.
Football preview: Ukiah ready to turn heads
The Wildcats have plenty of talent returning from last year's squad and they're ready to...