Fire burns part of Healdsburg High’s gym roofThe early Tuesday fire caused moderate damage to the gym attic and roof, say fire officials.
- Parolee found passed out drunk at SRJC arrested
- Sonoma County clinics get federal boost
- Drought not drying up interest in Clear Lake fun
- New trial to start for Santa Rosa woman blamed for fiery fatal crash
- Russian River blaze destroys cabin, vehicles; cause under investigation
- Suspected thief nabbed after returning for car key in Santa Rosa
- Gang officers arrest 2 men near Roseland school
- Rash of car break-ins prompt warning in Petaluma
The Petaluma Day Labor Initiative aims to provide a safer and fairer way to connect dozens of day laborers with people or businesses looking for short-term workers.
Ben Harper, set for an upcoming solo show at the Green Music Center, teamed with his mom for his latest project.
Local vintners raised nearly three times as much as last year at Sunday's fundraiser.
Hunter Pence led San Francisco over Colorado Monday in a game resumed after being suspended on May 22 due to rain.
Quick takes on the news from The Press Democrat’s editorial writers
Revel is the second of three Atlantic City casinos to close in a two-week span.
Kerry Benefield: Tomales Braves exemplify synergy
Decreased enrollment diminishes Tomales' roster, not its performance