Are people’s pets out of control?Are too many pet owners bringing their animals along with when they shouldn’t? Or does the proliferation of animals warm your heart?
- Death toll could exceed 200 in Sri Lanka mudslide (w/video)
- 2 dead, 5 missing in Kansas plane crash (w/video)
- Maine nurse defies Ebola quarantine with bike ride (w/video)
- Apple CEO: 'I'm proud to be gay'
- Arrests in San Francisco as Giants fans celebrate (w/video)
- Crowds cheer on Giants in Santa Rosa
- Jewelry, coins seized in Lake County traffic stop
- Santa Rosa doctor gets 1 year in teen sexting case
Clad in orange and black, fans filled downtown sports bars and cheered San Francisco to its third World Series win in five years.
During the Sebastopol City Council election two years ago, the central issue in town was the development of the CVS pharmacy. This year, it’s the closure of Palm Drive Hospital. But is it an issue for the City Council?
Facing what its head describes as 'desperate financial times,' the 6th Street Playhouse is canceling four of its 14 scheduled productions.
Wednesday's World Series Game 7 triumph cements their reputations.
Amy’s Kitchen, the Petaluma-based frozen-food maker, is buying a production facility in Idaho. Local officials wooed the fast-growing company with a package of tax credits.
If you’re in the market for a great wine priced at $25 or under, here’s your shopping list.
Boys soccer roundup: Petaluma wins SCL title
Petaluma captured its first Sonoma County League title in eight years on Tuesday.
Rumba Cuban Cafe Coming
Rumba Cuban Cafe coming to Windsor this winter, featuring Cuban sandwiches, baked goods...
Coming up: Book signings, plays, craft shows, music, science, burlesque, dancing and a tribute to the Battle for Bodega Bay.