Windsor High taps coaching vet to lead football teamTom Kirkpatrick, the longtime boss at Healdsburg, has been picked to fill the vacancy left by Vic Amick's controversial 2014 dismissal.
- Sutter, Blue Shield end contract dispute
- Motorcyclist hurt in collision near Glen Ellen
- Plea bargain reached in Santa Rosa bar shooting
- 10 Super Bowl ads you'll be talking about (w/video)
- Details emerge about body found in San Francisco suitcase
- State seeks water rules for pot growers
- Record high and super dry for January (w/video)
- Sebastiani son tastes success with Krave; looks ahead after sale to Hershey
Initiative designed to encourage environmentally friendly marijuana cultivation to protect Northern California waterways and fisheries.
Witnessing brutality of war, a staff sergeant turned his intellectual arsenal toward holding people accountable to the law and protecting those who were victimized by it.
Harmonica player Mickey Raphael, who has played with the country superstar for more than 40 years and will be in Santa Rosa for an upcoming show, opens up about his time with Willie and tour life.
Beer Tasting 101?: SSU Offers Beer Appreciation Class
Beer Appreciation class at Sonoma State University includes tasting, business acumen...
San Francisco's coaching staff decisions leave plenty of questions.
Jackson Family Wines has bought Santa Rosa-based Siduri Wines, a small family winery that has risen to prominence in two decades through its highly regarded single-vineyard pinot noirs.
In just a few short months, Americans must file tax returns. If they need help completing their forms, they might be out of luck.
High school girls basketball roundup: Panthers hold off Jaguars 65-55
Santa Rosa drained a dozen 3-point shots as the Panthers beat Windsor Thursday.
Natural cork regains its dominance after addressing “taint” issues.