Winery events key 4th District issueRising outcry over winery events has led to closer attention on impacts that opponents say range from increased traffic and noise to strain on water resources.
- In money race, Fudge outpaces Gore in latest period
- Smooth transition for Sutter hospital
- LeBaron: Looking back 50 years after battle of Bodega Head
- Santa Rosa gets eighth-inch of rain
- Smith: Farmer Vic’s vanishing farm a cautionary tale
- Neighbors, union workers protest BoDean asphalt plant
- Wildlife crossing gets protection in deal
- Bodega Bay fire district turns to Internet for ambulance
Overall, James Gore has far outpaced Deb Fudge in fundraising, taking in about $100,000 more since declaring his candidacy last year for 4th District Sonoma County supervisor.
Courageous comeback assures this series will go back to Kansas City.
The elaborate Halloween production created by Drew Dominguez and Judy Groverman Walker conjures colossal creeps with spectacular special effects and a huge cast of some 130 volunteer ghouls.
Zombie balls, eerie theatrical performances, costumed fun and more fill our guide to Halloween attractions.
Rents are rising faster in Sonoma County than in any other metropolitan area in the United States, according to a new report that found the average apartment in the county now costs $1,579 a month to rent.
Ken Brown, Gary Edwards and Madolyn Agrimonti top the list of contenders for the Sonoma City Council.
Cougars rally to hand Jaguars first loss of season
Rancho Cotate rallied in the second half and handed Windsor first loss of the season.
Michelin Stars 2015 Announced for Bay Area Restaurants
Bay Area restaurants receive two new three-star restaurants as the 2015 Michelin Stars...
A tiny mining town near Guerneville had a wild 20-year ride after a rare mineral was discovered there.