Sonoma County residents warned of jury duty scamSonoma County officials say a caller is telling residents they missed jury duty and could be arrested if they don't pay hundreds of dollars.
- Union: State prison told to fake suicide watch records
- Gas explosions kill 15 in Taiwan
- Yee pleads not guilty to racketeering (w/video)
- Gomes, Lester traded to A's (w/video)
- Coddingtown Target seeks to fill 250 jobs
- Disputed Cotati-area quarry project wins court fight
- Sexual harassment suit looms for Petaluma
- Smith: It's a shame, what was done to the cross
An investigation released Thursday calls into question a Santa Rosa mother's claim that a 12-year-old elementary school student fabricated a story about her attacking him in a dispute over bullying.
Tony Bennett will perform live at the Green Music Center on Aug. 8.
Jon Lester trade shows shows franchise is aiming for baseball's biggest prize.
This year alone, 14 corporations have renounced their citizenship for tax purposes without giving up their US priveleges.
With its new store set to open at Coddingtown Mall in October, Target will host a job fair next week seeking up to 250 employees for its newest retail establishment in Santa Rosa.
Summer football: More intense offseason programs pay off when practices begin
Football season officially kicks off Aug. 11 but teams are already hitting the field.