Santa Rosa seeks way to bolster low-income housing projectsCouncil directs city staff to look into long-term deferral of developer impact fees, as residents facing homelessness beseech panel to create more affordable housing.
- Rohnert Park council OKs plan for new parks
- Hitch in North Coast marine sanctuary plans delays unveiling
- Santa Rosa residents stump for their causes before council
- Former Sonoma County auditor Fulwider dies at 93
- Report: Hershey to gobble up Krave
- County approves plans for new fleet operations site
- Summit State Bank reports significant net income increase
- Three people arrested in Cazadero meth bust
Frank, a 7-year-old German shepherd, was diagnosed with lymphoma last week and his handler, uncertain whether the city would help pay for treatment, was facing an estimated $10,000 in vet bills.
A fixture at local farmers markets, Nancy Skall provided her prized fruit, vegetables to some of the best restaurants in the Bay Area.
A limited number of general admission single day passes for the 3rd annual BottleRock Napa Valley will go on sale Wednesday.
Sauced BBQ Livermore Coming to Petaluma
Sauced BBQ, based in Livermore, will be opening in Petaluma this May at the Basin...
The San Francisco Giants and the shortstop have avoided arbitration by agreeing to a one-year contract for $3,175,000.
Sonoma-based gourmet snack maker Krave Jerky is in late-stage talks to be acquired by Pennsylvania chocolate maker Hershey Company, according to a report Tuesday.
The feud between the city of Santa Rosa and a gated community in Oakmont is certainly helping the local lawyer labor market. But at its core, it’s downright silly.
PDPreps Insider: More schools seek football coaches
Santa Rosa and Elsie Allen looking for head coaches, college scholarship news, and more.
After retiring, Ben Cushman and George Tuttle are focusing their professional talents on improving people’s lives.