Neighbors spring to action after Santa Rosa home catches fireFirefighters believe oily rags may have sparked a blaze that rendered a home uninhabitable.
- Clearlake woman killed in Highway 20 crash
- Santa Rosa market robbed at gunpoint
- Sonoma County declares local emergency following Napa quake
- Fudge’s votes on Windsor housing project raise objectivity questions
- Man dies in fight outside Valley of the Moon center
- Fall from Bay Area cliff leaves 1 dead, 2 injured
- Former Humboldt lecturer arrested in child porn case
- Bill to limit clean-power agencies fails
Come Tuesday, work is set to finally get underway on a renovation of the Healdsburg Memorial Bridge that will close the historic structure for more than a year.
With inspiration from Americana, bluegrass, folk and hip-hop, Elvis Costello is hard to put in a box.
For 43 years, a weathered and sagging piece of Napa County history has sat untouched, frozen in time. But next week, the long-shuttered doors to a collector's treasure trove will come open.
This is not about the fairness or the morality of the NFL suspending Aldon Smith nine games without pay.
Medicare has devised a rating system for nursing homes that portrays many of them as much better than they really are.
Wine exec Paul Dolan and his former partners at Mendocino Wine Co. have agreed to drop their dueling lawsuits against each other, ending a more than two-year bitter legal battle that shocked much of Wine Country.
Friday football roundup: Maria Carrillo defeats Redwood, 21-14
Other winners Friday included Windsor, El Molino and Tomales.