Napa vintners say 95 percent of wineries up and runningA trade group representing more than 500 wine-related businesses has established a $10 million relief fund to assist the Napa community as it rebuilds from Sunday's earthquake.
- County stream protection rules back for debate
- Landfill neighbors sue over compost operation
- Smith: Hey kids, come find the joy of history
- Woman suspected of bringing meth to SR police station
- Russian River cleanup efforts could impact septic systems
- Willits bypass project could face another year delay
- Bodega Bay Elementary School at risk of closure
- Mendocino wildfire almost fully contained
Santa Rosa detectives Wednesday joined searchers in Napa County to look for a woman last seen more than a week ago on a remote portion of Highway 29 near Robert Louis Stevenson State Park.
Upcoming events include a dodgeball tournament hosted by the Resurrection Roller Girls, and a casting call by Cupcake.
This year’s honorary chairs, from two distinct wine appellations, offer a window into cooler-climate varietals.
Oakland Raiders fans will get a close look at their past and future at quarterback in Thursday night's exhibition finale.
No one has a constitutional right to purchase toy guns that look exactly like real AK-47s and other automatic weapons.
Texas, Nevada and Oregon tried to lure plastic ceiling tile maker Empire West away from its home in Graton. But the company decided to stay, thanks to a new job retention program offered by PG&E.
Football preview: Jaguars ready to roar
Windsor returns eight starters from last year's team and will get a boost from the influx...