Lake County pot patients in court to protest raidsA group of Lake County medical marijuana patients who grow their own pot is seeking a restraining order in federal court in San Francisco to halt raids on their crops.
- Firing of Animal Services director puzzles advocates
- Santa Rosa police ID Marin County man slain at motel
- Clearlake woman ID'd in fatal crash
- County may send inmates to Marin, Mendocino counties
- Carney, former aide to congressman, dies at 91
- Effecting change through a camera lens
- Cause of Russian River blaze a mystery
- Santa Rosa woman to blame for fiery fatal crash faces retrial
Tony Gossner served as interim chief since the December 2013 retirement of Chief Mark McCormick.
The comedian is on life support after going into cardiac arrest last week during a procedure at a doctor's office, the family said.
Grown in many locations and made in many ways, chardonnay is a chameleon of many colors.
San Francisco coach Jim Harbaugh reiterated Tuesday that the team will not stand for violence against women or children.
Quick takes on the news from The Press Democrat’s editorial writers.
Squeezed into tighter and tighter spaces, passengers appear to be taking their frustrations out on other fliers.