Family of brain-dead teen sues hospitalJahi McMath's family filed a medical malpractice lawsuit detailing emotional hospital drama including a court battle over ending life support.
- Lake County backs away from seceding from state
- California's snow survey could be lowest in 20+ years
- Cowboys? In Compton? Sonoma-reared filmmaker tells the tale
- California OKs Sutter Health HMO
- Brother mystified over Penngrove killing
- Big names heading up new Napa Valley music fest
- Racist comments, threat with fake gun lead to Clearlake arrest
- Plan to reopen Palm Drive Hospital moves forward
The plan seeks to make the shuttered Sebastopol hospital into something much more than a traditional acute care inpatient care facility.
With 100-plus wineries pouring, there's something for everyone at the upcoming Wine Road Barrel Tasting.
Colbie Caillat and Aimee Mann are among those headed to Wine Country for the upcoming inaugural event celebrating wine, food and music.
Amy's Drive Thru Menu Preview
Amy's Kitchen prepares for a fast-food restaurant in Rohnert Park
Jarryd Hayne is reportedly giving up his sport to pursue an NFL career with San Francisco.
NCS basketball semifinals on Wednesday
Two North Coast Section boys basketball tournament semifinals in Santa Rosa highlight the...
Sutter is expected to launch an integrated HMO similar to Kaiser, though officials have said it will accept other health plans such as Blue Shield and Health Net.
Today’s address by Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu to Congress comes with no shortage of drama. It also comes with a certain amount of risk.
SSU students bring new energy to country’s largest repository of military gear.