Petaluma council postpones decision on housing developmentIssues of annexation and flood-control tripped up the Petaluma City Council Monday night, postponing a decision on a controversial housing development.
- Guerneville School psychotherapy rental arrangement withdrawn
- Albertsons cleared to purchase Safeway
- Lopez task force urges separating coroner, Sheriff’s Office
- Smith: Clear Lake treasure hunter returns long-lost ring
- Gold nuggets stolen from Wells Fargo museum worth $10,000 (w/video)
- CHP: Man repeatedly runs over woman on Bay Area freeway
- More than a dozen boats burn at Northern California marina (w/video)
- Donors pay for Sebastopol K-9's chemo
Frank, a 7-year-old German shepherd, was diagnosed with lymphoma last week and his handler, uncertain whether the city would help pay for treatment, was facing an estimated $10,000 in vet bills.
A fixture at local farmers markets, Nancy Skall provided her prized fruit, vegetables to some of the best restaurants in the Bay Area.
A limited number of general admission single day passes for the 3rd annual BottleRock Napa Valley will go on sale Wednesday.
Sauced BBQ Livermore Coming to Petaluma
Sauced BBQ, based in Livermore, will be opening in Petaluma this May at the Basin...
The team owner on Monday demanded an apology from the NFL once the Patriots are found to be not guilty of breaking any rules regarding the use of under-inflated footballs.
Sonoma-based gourmet snack maker Krave Jerky is in late-stage talks to be acquired by Pennsylvania chocolate maker Hershey Company, according to a report Tuesday.
The feud between the city of Santa Rosa and a gated community in Oakmont is certainly helping the local lawyer labor market. But at its core, it’s downright silly.
High school boys basketball roundup: Piner scoring spree overwhelms Healdsburg, 57-29
Piner scored 18 consecutive points to begin the second half while defeating visiting...
After retiring, Ben Cushman and George Tuttle are focusing their professional talents on improving people’s lives.