CHP: Petaluma woman arrested after driving 110 mphAn officer saw a Toyota Solara speed past him headed north near downtown Santa Rosa on Friday evening, the CHP said.
- Fundraising lopsided so far on Santa Rosa cellphone tax measure
- Wildlife crossing gets protection in land deal
- Bodega Bay fire district turns to Internet for ambulance
- Little League coach pleads not guilty in domestic violence case
- Suspect arrested in shooting deaths of 2 California deputies (w/video)
- Student gunman in Wash. school shooting ID'd (w/video)
- Mendocino County hunter missing in Trinity area
- World Series passion a family affair
A 60-day, online crowd-funding drive is aimed at raising the remaining cash needed to buy a $180,000 advanced life support ambulance.
The Kansas City Royals' Lorenzo Cain drove in an early run off Tim Hudson, helping his team beat the San Francisco Giants 3-2 Friday night to take a 2-1 World Series lead.
Experimental performance artist Laurie Anderson will bring her high-concept show to the Green Music Center on Saturday, Oct. 25.
Rents are rising faster in Sonoma County than in any other metropolitan area in the United States, according to a new report that found the average apartment in the county now costs $1,579 a month to rent.
About two years ago, U.S. News and World Report published a top 10 list of the “strangest state taxes.”
Girls tennis: Andreassi wins NBL singles title
Montgomery freshman beats two-time defending champ Fu Long for third time this season.
Michelin Stars 2015 Announced for Bay Area Restaurants
Bay Area restaurants receive two new three-star restaurants as the 2015 Michelin Stars...
A tiny mining town near Guerneville had a wild 20-year ride after a rare mineral was discovered there.