Vineman triathlon gets rolling in Sonoma CountyThe Vineman triathlon is under way Saturday in Sonoma County. For road closures associated with the race, see below.
- Report: California can't say if it's meeting drought goal
- Growers take fight over frost rules to state high court
- Judge: No gender discrimination in county's jail policy
- Temperatures near triple digits in Santa Rosa Friday
- Joint problems, infections top reasons for Sonoma County hospital visits
- How local hospitals' acute care patients fared
- Sheriff's officials: South Santa Rosa shooting could be gang related
- Two more birds found with West Nile in Sonoma County
A total of 38,232 patients were admitted to the county's seven acute care hospitals last year, and major joint replacement — including hips, knees and some shoulders — was the No. 1 reason.
The 'Hey Girl' heartthrob opens up about fan mementos, song advice and his disdain for footwear.
Achieving professional results when repainting interior walls and ceilings involves much more than just slinging paint.
Windsor Golf Club pro Jason Schmuhl is headed to the PGA Professional National Championship.
In the first of two planned appeals, a Redwood Valley grape grower on Friday asked the California Supreme Court to review an appellate court decision that upheld the state regulations.
Today we pay tribute to those who work hard to create a place where local residents can do just that for three weeks out of the year. It’s called the Sonoma County Fair.
Former Rancho softball standout battled back from adversity
After a line drive to the head, Stephanie Sarris came back in a big way.