Compromise sought in Petaluma over Walgreens drive-thruDeveloper amending application, which could be heard by council in fall
- Growers file 2nd appeal against frost rules
- County airport receives $1 million grant
- Housing recovery means higher taxes for county
- Legislation concerns advocates of Sonoma Developmental Center
- Teen boy drowns in Russian River; 2nd death in 2 days
- Fair gardening guru a blooming success
Workers are sculpting a new course for Colgan Creek in an ambitious bid to restore Santa Rosa's most polluted waterway to a more natural state.
Tony Bennett will perform live at the Green Music Center on Aug. 8.
A snappy zin and a tasty pinot lead the list of favorites.
Teams have been lifting weights, running sprints and executing position drills for much of the summer well before the first sanctioned practice next month.
Proposition 49 asks whether Congress should overturn the U.S. Supreme Court decision that freed corporations and labor unions to spend on campaigns.
Zillow will be the biggest player in the online real estate market after Monday's deal.