NFL suspends 49ers' Smith for 9 gamesSan Francisco linebacker Aldon Smith, sidelined Friday for off-season legal troubles, won't be eligible to return to the field until Nov. 10.
- Fired county worker files whistleblower suit
- Quake-rattled Napa ready to welcome Labor Day visitors (w/video)
- Wine Country Weekend celebrates 2 growing regions blessed with fog
- Mystery of Death Valley's moving rocks solved (w/video)
- County stream protection rules advance
- Lopez-inspired toy gun bill sent to Brown (w/video)
- Napa quake damage estimate rises
- Santa Rosa mom relieved, surprised no charges filed in bully case
Even as cleanup work from Sunday's quake continues, Napa is readying to welcome what they hope will be a deluge of visitors for the long weekend.
With inspiration from Americana, bluegrass, folk and hip-hop, Elvis Costello is hard to put in a box.
Sometimes what goes wrong on a vacation makes a better story than what goes right.
San Francisco linebacker Aldon Smith, sidelined Friday for off-season legal troubles, won't be eligible to return to the field until Nov. 10.
For more than a century, policymakers have tip-toed around a seminal question about California’s water supplies: How many straws are in the cup?
Wine exec Paul Dolan and his former partners at Mendocino Wine Co. have agreed to drop their dueling lawsuits against each other, ending a more than two-year bitter legal battle that shocked much of Wine Country.
Casa Grande football lays it all on the line
Gauchos expect its massive offensive line to be key to success this season.