Ponzi scheme victims ‘comforted’ after $36.8M rulingA Marin County judge awarded $36.8 million in restitution Thursday to 34 families defrauded by a defunct Santa Rosa financial services firm whose founder is serving a 10-year prison sentence.
- Man dies after SUV flips, lands in Russian River near Jenner
- Arguments on both sides of SR cellphone tax under fire
- Video chat offers students glimpse of Ebola response
- Completed bike path offers safe Petaluma-Novato link
- State could face $500B in water spending
- Extra ferries added in Larkspur to get Giants fans to the victory parade
- Man wanted in Penn. trooper ambush is captured
Clad in orange and black, fans filled downtown sports bars and cheered San Francisco to its third World Series win in five years.
During the Sebastopol City Council election two years ago, the central issue in town was the development of the CVS pharmacy. This year, it’s the closure of Palm Drive Hospital. But is it an issue for the City Council?
If you've yet to come up with a plan for Halloween night, here are a few 11th hour events to add spookiness to your holiday.
Is synthetic turf the scourge of soccer, or the savior of the game in an area where water supplies are limited and field space is minimal?
In the Carneros region of Sonoma County, there will soon be an interesting test case of how Wine Country handles the changing consumer preferences in the growing market of craft beer, cider and spirits.
Upcoming fun includes Petaluma's Los Muertos festival, zombie walks and more.
Boys soccer roundup: Petaluma wins SCL title
Petaluma captured its first Sonoma County League title in eight years on Tuesday.
Rumba Cuban Cafe Coming
Rumba Cuban Cafe coming to Windsor this winter, featuring Cuban sandwiches, baked goods...
Coming up: Book signings, plays, craft shows, music, science, burlesque, dancing and a tribute to the Battle for Bodega Bay.