Man shocked 20 times during jail booking sues Sonoma CountyA 28-year-old Forestville man says his civil rights were violated and is seeking unspecified damages following an altercation during his booking last year.
- Santa Rosa to take up shifting of Oakmont ridgeline
- Oakland joins L.A. in banning circus elephant tool
- 'Team America' screenings also pulled from theaters (w/video)
- Novato researchers: Ibuprofen may prolong life (w/video)
- County seeking state aid for storm damage
- ‘Serial’ followers await last podcast with curiosity, dread (w/video)
- Drunk Bay Area man shot after mistakenly breaking into wrong home
- CHP officer kills driver in violent attack at Humboldt County crash scene
A common drug that most people have in their medicine cabinet shows promise as a pharmaceutical fountain of youth that could enable humans to live longer and healthier lives, according to a new study by the Buck Institute.
A flood of irresistible new food books have hit the shelves just in time for gift giving.
Before the Blind Boys conjure the reason for the season at the Wells Fargo Center on Saturday, member Jimmy Carter talks about singing from the heart and the lure of secular music.
The plans are expected to strengthen familial ties among residents of the two countries, benefit local wine producers and other businesses seeking to open up trade with Cuba.
Is the drought over? We won’t match wits with meteorologists or second guess climate scientists.
In numbers crunch, NCL II disbands
Calistoga, Tomales and Upper Lake to join others in 8-man football next fall.
Holiday Meals on a Budget: Dinner for 8 under $75
Can you feed eight people for under $75 this holiday? Recipes for Holiday Meals on...
On Dec. 22, one Windsor family will be a featured home on 'The Great Christmas Light Fight,' the same show a Rohnert Park family entered and won last week.