Trampoline park readies for Rohnert Park openingThe county's first such venue is looking to hire more than 50 people before it opens in a few weeks.
- Men in high-speed chase elude massive Lakeville search
- Santa Rosa dad-to-be has 'life-changing' injuries from weekend crash
- Lots of parades to love this spring
- Police: 3 cars stolen from Rincon Valley
- Purported kidnapper drops ultimatum to Bay Area police
- Police suspect same man in string of Petaluma holdups
- Girl kicked in head by horse airlifted out of Napa park
- Tribal casino revenues up slightly in state
From fools to farmers and flowers, Sonoma County is kicking off the season with a few hometown celebrations.
After Easter, what do you do with all those colored hard-boiled eggs? We have a few ideas you're going to love.
Local brewpub is about to raise the bar: Guess who's taking over the menu at Heritage Public House?
Santa Rosa brewpub is changing up the menu this spring with the help of Josh Silvers of...
- Million dollar views with your fish and chips?: The Birds Cafe, Bodega Bay
- Chef Shuffle: Applewood Inn Gets a New Chef: Jamil Peden
- This Franken-breakfast sucks even more than you might imagine.: Biscuits are not Tacos: Taco Bell's New Biscuit Taco
- New Santa Rosa Indian and Himalayan Restaurant: Himalayan Cafe and Grill
A Santa Rosa man hurt in a weekend motorcycle crash that killed his best friend and also injured singer-songwriter Norman Greenbaum, is expected to have a permanent injury.
Stephen Curry and Klay Thompson combined for 52 points in Golden State's 10th consecutive victory Tuesday.
The Marin Sun Farms facility on Petaluma Boulevard North, formerly the trouble-plagued Rancho Feeding Corp., processes beef, hogs, lambs and goats.
Indiana is making headlines with its Religious Freedom Restoration Act, which says that government must have a 'compelling interest' to infringe on an individual’s religious practice. Similar measures are under consideration in about 10 other states.
Distinctive green apple tree was propagated at Grafenstein Castle in Denmark and carried to west Sonoma County by Russian settlers.
PD Preps Insider: Mendocino baseball going to Nicaragua; Gerhardt headed to Lehigh
Mendocino's baseball team will play three games and donate equipment to athletes in the...