Nightmare on Wheeler StreetResidents of Santa Rosa’s downtown Burbank Gardens neighborhood have been waiting years for the city to tear down abandoned, condemned house, but given its historical significance, action is complicated.
- Man held on suspicion of attempted murder
- Santa Rosa teen arrested following motorcycle chase
- LeBaron: Remembering Starcross’ selfless good works
- Woman killed in downtown Santa Rosa crash identified
- Clearlake pursuit reaches speeds of 100 mph
- Body of missing Lake County man found in Clearlake
- Eight injured in Napa County pileup
- Truck driver: Willits bypass collapse ‘worst noise in the world’
Tucker Carlson said on Fox that more children die of bathtub drownings than of accidental shootings.
Craig Ramini, Buffalo Mozzarella Founder Dies
Buffalo mozzarella founder Craig Ramini has died. Friends are hoping to help keep the...
Children's author Jonathan London collaborated on a book with his son, Sean, who drew all of the illustrations.
Things to do this weekend and beyond include whale watching at the coast, a retro Alice in Wonderland showing, many music concerts and more.
Seems like the Santa Rosa Junior College ice hockey team might be the best-kept secret in the area … except to the 200 or so fans who regularly pack the stands to see the Polar Bears in action.
Sonoma County’s surging economy finished 2014 on a strong note as the jobless rate declined to 4.7 percent in December. The county has added 6,000 jobs in the past year.
When Sean McGlynn assumed the job as Santa Rosa’s top administrator in September, he said he found the staff “exhausted,” worn down by years of budget cuts, staff reductions and “decisions that had to be made to keep the organization afloat.”
High school boys basketball roundup: Piner scoring spree overwhelms Healdsburg, 57-29
Piner scored 18 consecutive points to begin the second half while defeating visiting...