Petaluma toddler struck by vehicle, injuredAn 18-month-old girl was hit by a vehicle driven by her brother Wednesday.
- Sonoma County students head back to school
- Slain American journalist remembered as driven
- Man hurt in Ukiah-area crash, reportedly fell asleep
- Bumpy stretch of Hwy. 101 in for $67 million fix
- Undocumented immigrants urged to hit the books for driver's test
- Northern California Kaiser hospital testing patient for possible Ebola
- County supervisors OK overhaul of homelessness policies
- New look coming for Russian River Brewing
A Rohnert Park man accused of killing two Santa Rosa women in a distracted-driving crash settled his case Wednesday with an agreement to serve six months in jail.
Upcoming events include a weekend-long dog show, roller derby and the Santa Rosa Marathon.
Winemakers share their tales of sacrifice and dedication in getting their wineries off the ground in movie 'American Wine Story.'
Chicago was awarded a 2-0 victory in a five-inning contest Tuesday.
Faced with rapidly escalating pension costs, Gov. Jerry Brown and state legislators adopted a law to reduce retirement benefits for new employees of state and local government agencies.
To help ease congestion, Russian River Brewing is reconfiguring the popular downtown Santa Rosa brewpub and creating a new section to refill growlers and sell merchandise.
Football preview: Sonoma looks for its quarterback
Replacing Dan Deely is Step 1 as the Dragons seek to return to the playoffs in 2014.