- Petaluma approves key Rainier connector report
- Chicago man charged with check fraud in Sonoma County
- Motive remains unknown in fatal Occidental attack
- Rocky fire victims marvel at flames' destruction
- Smith: Gladys Wing is still on it at age 105
- Woman dead at Lake County Jail ID'd
- Pharmacy thefts investigated in county
- Grape harvest gets going in Sonoma County
The upcoming event is held in memory of a Rancho Cotate grad who died in a 2014 accident.
From baked goods to oysters, discover (or rediscover) local favorites.
The Rocky fire made its first foray across Highway 20 east of Clearlake Oaks Monday afternoon as winds carried hot embers across the highway, which has served as a containment line for the 62,000-acre blaze, Cal Fire said.
Two-run homer in the 12th off Ryan Vogelsong came after Buster Posey’s RBI single put Giants up 8-7 in top of inning.
The first growers in the county started picking on July 29. Others have since begun their pick, targeting fruit used to make sparkling wine and pinot noir.
The Rocky fire is the largest of about two dozen wildfires burning in California as a volatile mix of summer heat and extreme drought strains the limits of firefighters and the nerves of rural residents.
Reigning Miss Sonoma County Athena Brattin-Cain is trading her sparkling crown for a combat helmet, leaving her ambassadorship for boot camp with the U.S. Marine Corps.
Former Montgomery star Tiedeman is Vikings' new coach
Zac Tiedeman always longed to coach the varsity team at his alma mater.