Petaluma police warn of fake gold scamAuthorities are warning residents of a series of scams they say are occurring in front of large discount stores.
- Smith: Decision day approaches for Carmina
- Neighbors file suit over Buddhist retreat's expansion
- Napa crash closes Silverado Trail, knocks out power
- Missing hiker, 13, found in California national park
- Crews gain on Northern California wildfire; 19 homes destroyed
- County looks to ease regulations for food producers
- Deal to privatize county landfill operations now before cities
- County property taxes on the rise
According to the suit, the permit approval for the Ratna Ling printing plant expansion violates land use standards and state law.
Tony Bennett will perform live at the Green Music Center on Aug. 8.
Celebrating oil oil, wine, tomatoes and more.
Despite the 10-year contract, the club can leave town in two years while the Raiders dream of new stadiums for both Oakland teams.
There’s something positive to be found in the fact that the Sonoma Developmental Center still has a license to operate.
The rise in home prices will translate to an increase to some homeowner's property taxes, but will also benefit local government programs.
Summer football: More intense offseason programs pay off when practices begin
Football season officially kicks off Aug. 11 but teams are already hitting the field.