At 80 degrees, Santa Rosa shatters heat record SaturdayIf you were out Saturday afternoon, chances are you broke a sweat as the high reached 80 degrees at the Sonoma County Airport in Santa Rosa at 3:59 p.m. The previous record was 68 degrees set in 2009.
- Possible meteor seen over west Sonoma County
- Driver in Hopland crash that injured 5 cyclists arrested on suspicion of DUI
- Chinese developer buys Sonoma Valley resort property
- Ocean study shows alarming pattern in oxygen loss
- Two suspected gang members arrested in Santa Rosa graffiti
- Car crashes into 5 bicyclists in Mendocino County
- Winemaker Hobbs, Sonoma County in $100K settlement
- Finances to take center stage at Petaluma government workshop
The $41 million purchase, of a 186-acre undeveloped site on the east side of Highway 12 near Lawndale Road, includes rights to develop a luxury resort and winery, along with a restaurant and almost a dozen high-end homes.
Witnessing brutality of war, a staff sergeant turned his intellectual arsenal toward holding people accountable to the law and protecting those who were victimized by it.
Upcoming events include the Sebastopol Guitar Festival, live music and dance performances, and a chance to attend an event with a former president.
Beer Tasting 101?: SSU Offers Beer Appreciation Class
Beer Appreciation class at Sonoma State University includes tasting, business acumen...
York likes to talk football, but does he know what he’s talking about?
Jackson Family Wines has bought Santa Rosa-based Siduri Wines, a small family winery that has risen to prominence in two decades through its highly regarded single-vineyard pinot noirs.
Palm Drive Hospital struggled financially for years before declaring bankruptcy and closing its doors in April.
High school boys basketball roundup: Elsie Allen alone atop SCL after beating Piner 81-65
Behind Jalen Busby's 42 points, Elsie Allen assumed sole possession of first place.
Natural cork regains its dominance after addressing “taint” issues.