Judge allows probation for Santa Rosa man who cut dog’s throatProsecutors said Ramiro Ramirez bound the black lab’s legs and muzzle and left it for dead in a creek
- Former Rancho Feeding owner to face trial in July
- US mum as North Korea's Internet collapses (w/video)
- 'You Are So Beautiful' singer Cocker dies at 70
- Bay Area window washer who survived 11-story fall hopes to walk again
- Records detail sex assault allegations against former 49er McDonald (w/video)
- Santa Rosa man, partner readying for incredible Yosemite climb
- Lake County man arrested in fatal shooting
- Former Petaluma Little League coach sentenced to jail, drug treatment for stalking
The price of conventional, 'caged' chicken eggs has climbed so high that local shoppers can pay less for cage-free brands.
The weekend Nostalgia Fest brought together North Bay bands from the 1980s, ’90s and 2000s to raise money for the Phoenix Theater in Petaluma.
The deal, announced Monday, keeps the 31-year-old in San Francisco, where he's played for all seven of his big league seasons.
Northbay TV founder Jeff Bodean is bringing local TV back to Sonoma County. He is convinced there is a market of viewers who crave free local high-def programming.
If Dick Cheney’s views carry the day, releasing the Senate intelligence committee’s horrifying account of CIA torture after Sept. 11, 2001, will hardly have been worth it.
Brett Callan Memorial Tournament: Newman rallies to force OT, then captures the title
After the game got to the extra period, Cardinal Newman never trailed.
Holiday Meals on a Budget: Dinner for 8 under $75
Can you feed eight people for under $75 this holiday? Recipes for Holiday Meals on...
On Dec. 22, one Windsor family will be a featured home on 'The Great Christmas Light Fight,' the same show a Rohnert Park family entered and won last week.