Booming local restaurant industry drives pay shiftRaises for restaurant employees are shifting the pay scale in Sonoma County’s signature service industry, which draws workers as well as patrons from all over the world.
- Starbucks raising prices, again
- Smith: Back at work and grateful for the care
- Shooters sought in Santa Rosa man's slaying
- Building transfer causes stir among Sonoma veterans
- Missing teen's body found at Lake Sonoma
- West Santa Rosa arson suspect caught by determined firefighter
- Shuffle at Santa Rosa City Hall hints at planning changes
- Police identify Clearlake man killed after dispute
From wine to the weather, 30 things only locals can understand.
The rural town of Penngrove swelled as several thousand hometown fans and outside spectators gathered for the 39th annual 'Biggest Little Parade in Northern California' down Main Street Sunday.
First look at French patisserie, cafe in West Sebastopol: Pascaline
Pascaline Gourmet recently opened in Sebastopol with top ranked chefs from France...
Detectives are investigating the death as a gang-related homicide, but have little suspect information, other than reports of two men running from the scene in the middle of the night.
A Santa Rosa 14-year-old is the new American record holder for her age and weight class.
Raises for restaurant employees are shifting the pay scale in Sonoma County’s signature service industry, which draws workers as well as patrons from all over the world.
Quick takes on the news from The Press Democrat’s editorial writers
With $100,000 grant, food bank adds screening and referrals at Agua Caliente food distribution site.
All-Empire Large-School Baseball Player of the Year Clayton Andrews
Andrews' ability to put the ball in play is only one of his many talents.