Mendocino County wildfire burns 21 acresA Monday grass fire scorched 21 acres in a remote area near Laytonville.
- Empire high school football programs always pushing to prepare
- Smith: Decision day coming for Carmina
- Crash forces lengthy closure of Silverado Trail
- Witnesses recall 'surreal' Russian River drowning scene
- County looks to ease regulations for food producers
- California TB patient found, arrested
- Petaluma police warn of fake gold scam
- Neighbors file suit over Buddhist retreat's expansion
The bodies of a Santa Rosa man and a visiting Texas teen were pulled from the Russian River in separate incidents over the weekend. They were the first and second drownings there this summer.
Tony Bennett will perform live at the Green Music Center on Aug. 8.
Celebrating oil oil, wine, tomatoes and more.
Despite the 10-year contract, the club can leave town in two years while the Raiders dream of new stadiums for both Oakland teams.
There’s something positive to be found in the fact that the Sonoma Developmental Center still has a license to operate.
The rise in home prices will translate to an increase to some homeowner's property taxes, but will also benefit local government programs.
Summer football: More intense offseason programs pay off when practices begin
Football season officially kicks off Aug. 11 but teams are already hitting the field.