- Racist graffiti at Elsie Allen
- St. Joseph Health to be part of new health care company
- Sonoma County dive bars to escape your family on Thanksgiving
- Correction: Cotati-Rohnert Park grading scale
- Suspect sought in attempted rape near Joe Rodota Trail
- Tennessee man arrested in Fort Bragg rape
- Relief from tickets helps drivers get licenses again
- Police: ICE agent’s stolen gun used to kill Oakland artist
Stay in bed. Find a new book. Take a free hike. If you're not shopping on Black Friday, here's what you can do instead.
Here are 16 not-to-miss spots for that stiff drink you'll so desperately want after all that family time.
Skip Cassady doesn’t let cerebral palsy define him, serving as El Molino’s junior varsity football public-announcer, scorekeeper for the basketball team and announcer for the baseball team.
Sonoma County Dive Bars: 16 You Can't Miss
Here are some of our favorite Sonoma County Dive Bars that are too loveable to miss...
A program aimed at reducing the costs of traffic tickets that critics say can spiral out of control helped hundreds of Sonoma County drivers in its first month, data show.
Santa Rosa Plaza and the Coddingtown Mall allow each store owner to make the decision on whether to be open on Thanksgiving, according to management.
Mahoney, at 11 years old, won a racquetball world title at a tournament in the Dominican Republic.
Give thanks this day for some indirect blessings of liberty, including the behavior-beyond-satire of what are generously called institutions of higher education.
Sonoma County readers cast their votes to decide which businesses and places are the best in the county. Here's a complete list of the winners.
NCS football playoffs: Rancho Cotate beats Petaluma 35-28
What could have been a fumble recovered for a TD turned into a second chance for Rancho...
As Thanksgiving approaches, Richard Anderson and his daughter, Abby, have many reasons to count their blessings