Light rain downs tree, slows morning commuteThe first wet stuff in the North Bay in more than five months dampened roads but did nothing to ease the drought.
- What you need to know about Apple's iOS8 release (w/video)
- Tempers flare during Santa Rosa City Council debate
- Northern California wildfire doubles in size, threatens 2,000 homes (w/video)
- Petaluma getting 3 new places to play
- Thompson, Huffman oppose Obama Syria strategy (w/video)
- Santa Rosa man crashes truck, hurls himself through store window
- County's Scottish on sidelines of historic independence vote (w/video)
- 9-time Petaluma DUI driver gets 4 years in prison
More than 200 citizens of Scotland in Sonoma County are not eligible to vote on Thursday's referendum that could reclassify their citizenship.
Try out exotic foods at the annual Saint Seraphim Orthodox Church festival.
Local bike team got more than it bargained for when it asked Eric Wright for a donation.
Thanks to continued mild weather, the North Coast grape harvest remains ahead of schedule. Some winemakers may even finish picking their fruit by the beginning of October.
Windsor finds itself on the cusp of recovery, poised to not just rebound from the economic downturn but make progress in key areas including the completion of the Town Green.
Boys soccer: Multitalented Leng will help Eagles soar (w/video)
James Leng balances opera singing with his duties as a Rincon Valley team co-captain.