1 arrested, 1 hospitalized in Santa Rosa stabbingA homeless man was arrested Monday, accused of attempting to kill another after an argument, police report.
- Bones of long-missing North Bay student found in East Bay
- Lowell Cohn: Only a game was lost, not the star
- Car windows smashed, items stolen in Santa Rosa
- Longtime SRJC instructor Crevelli dies at 84
- Smith: The King who would feed Nepal
- Spring Lake Village expansion plans worry neighbors
- Santa Rosa Memorial Day observances honor war dead
There's music in the air, and lots of it is free thanks to some long-established local concert series.
The upcoming nuptials of a Southern California couple at Chateau St. Jean will feature decisions made not by the bride and groom, but by voters on a popular wedding website.
A Rohnert Park man who died while scuba diving with friends over the weekend was a 27-year veteran of the CHP and a Marine Corps veteran.
Steph Curry's frightening flip in the second quarter of the Warriors' loss to the Rockets during Monday's Western Conference Finals came with a welcome relief — he returned to the game.
Six of the 10 highest-paid CEOs last year worked in the media industry, according to a new study.
Farmers and scientists have watched with alarm as honeybee colonies died off in recent years.
A Vietnam vet organizes regular reunions for war veterans to join community, swap stories and find healing.
NCS sets baseball, softball tournament fields
The Redwood Empire will be represented by 20 baseball and 18 softball teams in North Coast...
- Redwood Empire schedule for NCS softball tournament
- Redwood Empire schedule for NCS baseball tournament
- High school track and field: Santa Rosa's Kirsten Carter a 4-time winner at NCS Redwood Empire area meet
- High school track and field: Sonoma Academy's Rylee Bowen dominates NCS Class A Championships