Fight over frost fans ripples across Wine CountryAn Anderson Valley newspaper editor has sued county officials and three neighboring vineyards over fans that he contends generate far more noise than allowed under county rules.
- Latino leadership group warms to Roseland plan
- Gore-Fudge contest shattered spending record
- Two arrested in Stony Point Road pot case
- Penngrove shooting victim ID’d, weapon found
- Cardinal Newman baseball team flying high after encounter with World Series ring
- Jury sides with Silicon Valley firm in gender bias case
- Santa Rosa man arrested in Clearlake killings; others sought
- Smith: Midnight, a star of the Howarth Park pony rides, passes on
The Craft Cup puts the spotlight on beer at this weekend's annual festival, sharing the stage with the popular ‘Wich Hunt sandwich contest, live music and more.
This Franken-breakfast sucks even more than you might imagine.: Biscuits are not Tacos: Taco Bell's New Biscuit Taco
It's not a taco. Or a biscuit. But Taco Bell has released this abomination upon the...
- New Santa Rosa Indian and Himalayan Restaurant: Himalayan Cafe and Grill
- Council on Aging has created a line of read-meals with a gourmet twist: Noble Spoon features Chef John Ash's Recipes
- Movie star Jessica Chastain buys her Santa Rosa mom a vegan food truck, Seed on the Go: Seed on the Go
- A "joke" post about running over bikers isn't going over well: Victorian Farmstead Meats' Adam Parks Outrages Bicyclists
The November runoff between James Gore and Deb Fudge featured $1.3 million in total spending, shattering the previous record set only two years ago.
Fitness trackers are proving popular for people trying to increase their daily activity, adding an extra incentive to stick to their goals.
Stephen Curry had 38 points and 10 assists, leading the Warriors to their 60th win — tying a franchise record.
The 10th annual event brought together leaders from business and the community to discuss challenges and opportunities around the North Bay’s growing Latino workforce.
Quick takes on the news from The Press Democrat’s editorial writers.
Jim Foley discovered a passion for sculpture, donating his creations to raise money for the state park.
High school baseball roundup: Cardinal Newman gets win in Arizona tournament
Cardinal Newman defeated Bonneville of Idaho 5-0 Friday.