Former Petaluma Little League coach pleads no contest to stalkingThe man's plea deal includes a 30-day residential treatment drug program.
- Petaluma student newscast expanding, thanks to grant (w/video)
- Benefield: Handball enthusiasts play with a hard-earned devotion to their game
- Window washer survives 11-story fall from San Francisco building (w/video)
- County’s jobless rate inches up in October
- Comedian Oliver's intelligent humor resonates with Santa Rosa fans (w/video)
- Locals excited, in disbelief over Obama's immigration move (w/video)
- Rohnert Park woman to be tried in child porn case
Santa Rosa firefighters Friday battled flames that broke out in a duplex in the 800 block of Orchard Street, in the city’s junior college neighborhood.
The Green Music Center in Rohnert Park and the Wells Fargo Center in Santa Rosa have made sure you'll have lots of opportunity for holiday cheer.
Placing a cornucopia basket in the center of your table makes a powerful and luscious statement, both visually and symbolically.
Zin Restaurant Closing December 2014
Healdsburg's Zin Restaurant is closing in December 2014
Sonoma County’s jobless rate climbed to 5 percent, up from 4.9 percent in September. The county has the fifth lowest unemployment rate in the state.
Handball, a game which originated in alleys between Irish pubs, today counts an ex-NFL QB and other pro athletes among its biggest fans. Some of the sport's best will be in Santa Rosa for a weekend tournament.
For many North Coast families, much of the upcoming week will be spent getting ready for a Thanksgiving feast.
Clever Girls Collective helps female bloggers discover their power in social media campaigns.