Small quake rattles NapaA magnititude 3.1 earthquake rattled Napans preparing their Thanksgiving dinners Thursday.
- $100,000 found at Bay Area fast food restaurant (w/video)
- Ferguson pauses to give thanks (w/video)
- 91-year-old gets her wish to take a spin back in time (w/video)
- 35 arrested on 3rd night of protests in Oakland (w/video)
- Santa Rosa man has trouble parking, arrested on DUI charges
- Cal Fire calls an end to fire season
- Thanksgiving traditions hold strong across states (w/video)
- Santa Rosa police arrest two transients suspected of attacking man
Rohnert Park woman gets behind the wheel in Santa Rosa parking lot of 1937 Ford coupe she learned to drive in Tennessee when she was just 13.
There’s probably no more time that people stress out about pairing food and wine than Thanksgiving. We’re here to help.
Chef John Ash's Roast Turkey Recipe
Brining and slow roasting is the key to this perfect Wine Country Thanksgiving...
Not into the whole Black Friday scene? These events won't bring you anywhere near the mall.
Two years before his world would change forever, the warning signs began but Steve Adams didn’t see them.
The political and racial issues that polarize the country cause some to question whether this country has ever faced a time of such division. The answer is yes, and it’s not even close
California Clean Power, formed by a group including a prominent local developer and ex-congressman, is offering assistance to cities and counties looking to start ventures similar to Sonoma Clean Power.
Padecky: Cardinal Newman's Steve Adams not running away from epilepsy fight
If there was such a thing as CIF Comeback Athlete of the Year, Steve Adams gets the award.
Join them Nov. 29 for Sonoma County’s shortest, brightest holiday parade.