Repeat DUI offender arrested after crashSanta Rosa man, 65, jailed after minor crash in Rio Nido, his four arrest on suspicion of drunken driving since 1999.
- New CEO to run Coppola’s wine, resort, food business
- Cleaning up with compost
- Amy’s Kitchen shelves plans to open new Santa Rosa plant
- Police chase in east Santa Rosa ends with gun, man found
- 2nd jury convicts Petaluma molester
- CHP: Teen in fatal Santa Rosa crash took exit to evade deputies
- Wild pursuit of Penngrove slaying suspects ends in deadly shooting
- County’s famed quadruplets turn 30
Their Santa Rosa mom, who had three sons when she gave birth to four more children in 1985, marvels at how independent and successful all of her kids are, and how driven they are to serve others.
Alex Simenstad’s friends tell him that the Wine Road Barrel Tasting event is “quite the fiesta.” The 25-year-old, wearing mirrored sunglasses, said he’s planning to go to the event, which begins Friday.
The 24th annual weekend event drew 80 artists from as far away as Italy.
Amy's Drive Thru Menu Preview
Amy's Kitchen prepares for a fast-food restaurant in Rohnert Park
San Jose has said goodbye to some of its pending unrestricted free agents in its latest move toward a successful future.
NCS basketball semifinals on Wednesday
Two North Coast Section boys basketball tournament semifinals in Santa Rosa highlight the...
An industry veteran has been named head of the Geyserville wine company in preparation for the CEO's coming retirement.
Oakland loves the Raiders, but the city would be crazy to put up more public money to keep the team.
SSU students bring new energy to country’s largest repository of military gear.