Santa Rosa moves to rein in smokingSmoking tobacco, pot and e-cigs in most public places would be banned under an expansion of Santa Rosa’s anti-smoking laws, backed by City Council Tuesday.
- 1 injured in shooting near downtown San Francisco mall
- Crews thin forest in bid to protect Jack London's historic oaks
- New PG&E program convinces Graton company to stay
- Questions over firing of county animal shelter chief
- Santa Rosa council OKs raises for assistant city attorneys
- Napa teen crushed by chimney: 'I thought I was paralyzed' (w/video)
- Rohnert Park police seek man suspected of assaulting jogger
- Jury to decide fate of Santa Rosa doctor in teen sexting case
Workers in Jack London State Park are clearing out trees that can carry sudden oak death and removing brush that represents a fire risk.
Chris Soules came in third last season on 'The Bachelorette.'
This year’s honorary chairs, from two distinct wine appellations, offer a window into cooler-climate varietals.
San Francisco's Madison Bumgarner retired the first 21 Colorado batters, struck out 13 in the Tuesday victory.
California’s nascent early-warning system showed its value again Sunday when an earthquake struck the North Bay.
The grand wooden building at Trefethen Family Vineyards survived countless earthquakes since its construction in 1886. Now, the Napa winery must decide whether it can save the historic building.
Football preview: Ukiah ready to turn heads
The Wildcats have plenty of talent returning from last year's squad and they're ready to...