Bill to limit clean-power agencies failsA bill that would have limited the size of agencies like Sonoma Clean Power died in the state Senate early Saturday morning.
- Baby hurt when car seat ejected in Santa Rosa
- Man dies in fight outside Valley of the Moon center
- One of Santa Rosa's 'most wanted' arrested
- State lawmakers OK plastic bag ban; bill heads to governor
- Hit-and-run driver sought in fatal Petaluma crash
- Sebastopol teen flown to hospital after dirt bike crash
- Tour of California to miss Sonoma County for 2nd straight year
For the second year in a row, the Amgen Tour of California cycling race will not go through Sonoma County in 2015, Santa Rosa city officials said Friday.
With inspiration from Americana, bluegrass, folk and hip-hop, Elvis Costello is hard to put in a box.
It's been more than 40 years since Brad Kirkpatrick closed the doors on the old Pope Valley store, saloon and gas stop.
San Francisco linebacker Aldon Smith, sidelined Friday for off-season legal troubles, won't be eligible to return to the field until Nov. 10.
Medicare has devised a rating system for nursing homes that portrays many of them as much better than they really are.
Wine exec Paul Dolan and his former partners at Mendocino Wine Co. have agreed to drop their dueling lawsuits against each other, ending a more than two-year bitter legal battle that shocked much of Wine Country.
Friday football roundup: Maria Carrillo defeats Redwood, 21-14
Other winners Friday included Windsor, El Molino and Tomales.