Thunderstorms move through North BayRains, thunder expected to diminish overnight.
- Suspected DUI driver dies in Santa Rosa crash
- Carrillo re-emerges on Facebook
- Benefield: Sky's the limit for Santa Rosa soccer phenom, 14
- Penngrove slaying victim 'a sweet little old lady'
- Advocates vow to challenge Clearlake pot ban
- Future scientists display talent at Sonoma County Science Fair
- Three Lake County men arrested in postal pot sting
- Serial robber hits Rohnert Park
Philanthropist Henry Trione could have used his connections and resources to fashion those hills into an elite housing development, but that’s not what he did.
From food to folk fun, chances are you'll find it in March around the county.
One daring question by a Santa Rosa woman in 1964 led to the creation of the March celebration.
SSU students bring new energy to country’s largest repository of military gear.
Luis Arriaga turned 14 on Jan. 26. Eleven days later, he was on a plane to Madrid as a member of the U.S. U-14 boys national soccer team.
NCS boys basketball tournament: Vikings take control in 59-49 win
Montgomery will host Dublin Wednesday at 7 p.m.
Sonoma County’s craft brewing industry continues to chug along as the overall economic impact reached $170 million in 2013, a 25 percent increase from the previous year, according to a new study.
Representatives aren’t supposed to choose the voters. But that’s what happens when elected officials draw their own districts.
Amy's Drive Thru Menu Preview
Amy's Kitchen prepares for a fast-food restaurant in Rohnert Park