Petaluma man who left motorcycle crash arrested on DUIAfter the reported 10 p.m. crash on West Payran Street, officers found the man at his nearby home.
- Overnight showers forecast for North Bay
- Texas company buys Napa e-commerce wine company
- Petaluma Target reopens after evacuation
- Crews battle Northern California fire's explosive growth (w/video)
- New groundwater laws to have ripple effect on North Coast ag industry
- Police use Tasers on 2 Santa Rosa suspects
- Peterson case renews child-discipline debate on North Coast (w/video)
- Fearless fox finds home at SRJC
Santa Rosa Junior College may be the home of the Bear Cubs, but a fox that’s taken up residence in an oak tree has become something of an unofficial mascot.
The Green Music Center will receive musical royalty when Diana Ross visits on Sept. 23.
Co-founders of the Sebastopol winery open up about life as one of Sonoma County's first families of wine.
An upcoming charity soccer tourney benefits a nonprofit that helps foster kids transition out of the system.
Santa Rosa leather and jewelry design company Oberon Designs is among 15 North Coast companies competing in this year’s Martha Stewart American Made contest.
A by-the-numbers approach to fire protection makes sense. Unfortunately, the timeline for the county’s latest assessment is two to three years.
Boys soccer: Multitalented Leng will help Eagles soar (w/video)
James Leng balances opera singing with his duties as a Rincon Valley team co-captain.