2 pedestrians hit, injured in downtown CotatiTwo pedestrians were struck by vehicles in separate incidents in downtown Cotati Wednesday, fire officials said.
- Sales tax, Rainier connector dominate Petaluma candidates forum
- State’s top court declines to take up Russian River frost rules
- Target of 2012 Petaluma raid convicted in 3 killings
- Petaluma police seek leads in gas station robbery
- Heat wave to send temps soaring across county
- Santa Rosa police seek public’s help in school thefts
- Court ruling could clear path for North Coast freight rail extension
- Gardening guru, teacher King dies at 94
A Petaluma man whose arrest led to a 2012 shootout with federal agents will spend the rest of his life in prison following a Tuesday verdict, the U.S. Attorney's Office announced Wednesday.
Upcoming events include the Sebastopol Zombie Run, vintage car racing, GranFondo and the Harvest Fair.
A three-judge panel for a state appellate court shot down a challenge to the rail line, saying freight operations exist under federal oversight and are not subject to a key state environmental law.
With Wednesday's shutout at Pittsburgh, the Giants are now on the same footing as every division winner. It all starts anew.
Proposition 1 isn’t perfect. But it’s a big improvement over the $11.1 billion leviathan it replaced, and it reflects compromises by urban, agricultural and environmental stakeholders.
The peppery spice notes of syrah complement the savory flavors of meaty autumnal fare.
Girls tennis: Montgomery's Marghi Andreassi takes over top spot
Redwood Empire's new No. 1 got there with an impressive win Tuesday.