Economic impact of craft brewers is growing in Sonoma CountySonoma County’s craft brewing industry continues to chug along as the overall economic impact reached $170 million in 2013, a 25 percent increase from the previous year, according to a new study.
- $6M bail in Santa Rosa rape, hostage case
- Former Sonoma County D.A. named Empire law dean
- Not-to-miss March festivals, fun around Sonoma County
- Santa Rosa man admits role in Windsor party killing
- California gas prices soar as supply shrinks
- Some California farmers to go without federal water
- Commuter with measles also dined at Bay Area restaurant
- Reported gunfire investigated in Santa Rosa
Authorities are asking for the public’s help finding the stolen car of a woman found slain in a chair at her Penngrove home Thursday.
From food to folk fun, chances are you'll find it in March around the county.
One daring question by a Santa Rosa woman in 1964 led to the creation of the March celebration.
A Healdsburg author's 1996 post-apocalyptic sci-fi novel is coming to a theater near you starring some of Hollywood's biggest names.
The veteran right-hander comes to spring training invigorated by his performance after a trade to San Francisco last summer.
NCS wrestling tournament: Archbishop Hanna senior Alex Garcia eyes victory
Garcia, a senior, is the No. 1 seed at 132 pounds.
New high-tech tools are taking on added importance in Sonoma County vineyards this year with frost season off to an earlier start.
It’s hard to make the argument that the entire Sonoma center should remain open.
Amy's Drive Thru Menu Preview
Amy's Kitchen prepares for a fast-food restaurant in Rohnert Park