SR killer denied parole in 1980 stabbingRoger Lee Hill was denied release after an extraordinary, four-hour parole hearing at California State Prison Solano, where he has been incarcerated the past 32 years.
- Jury awards $12.2 million to Petaluma ranching family
- Winter forecast for drought-busting rains fades
- 40 hurt in 2 San Francisco bus, train crashes (w/video)
- California prisons alter treatment of mentally ill
- Obama: 'We tortured some folks' (w/video)
- Small plane catches fire after landing at county airport
- Auction ring a familiar stage for winning Sonoma teen (w/video)
- West Nile virus strikes North Coast man
It’s been three years since Santa Rosa even matched its 30-year average of 32.2 inches, and the likelihood of a wet season that significantly beats that mark has waned, meaning a longer drought.
The 'Hey Girl' heartthrob opens up about fan mementos, song advice and his disdain for footwear.
San Francisco Giants right-hander says he needs surgery to remove bone chips from his elbow.
California is home to 109 Indian tribes operating 71 gaming facilities, including two in Sonoma County.
More than 750 workers turned out Friday at Sonoma County's largest high-tech employer to mark the debut of Keysight Technologies.
Summer football: More intense offseason programs pay off when practices begin
Football season officially kicks off Aug. 11 but teams are already hitting the field.