Plans for Hwy. 12 extension nixed in southeast Santa RosaA state transportation board Wednesday took the first official action to erase long existent plans for a disputed Highway 12 extension east of Farmers Lane.
- Gov. pulls National Guard out of Ferguson
- Home invasion robbers strike in Mendocino County
- Source of disease cluster in Mendocino County still a mystery
- Ex-Sebastopol Cub Scout leader pleads no contest in child sex case
- Bodies of 2 men found in adjacent Marin County yards
- Loose sod at new Levi's Stadium removed (w/video)
- Guerneville deputy beating caught on video goes viral
- 2 Roseland families displaced by apartment fire
Mendocino County public health officials report that tests at a Ukiah motel for the bacteria that causes Legionnaire’s disease produced inconclusive results.
Most performance halls are named for famous musicians or wealthy sponsors. But the brand-new, $9.5 million Schroeder Hall att SSU is named for a Charles Schulz cartoon character.
The Taste of Petaluma is this weekend, with bites and sips available at various downtown restaurants, wineries and breweries.
Team working to re-sod the field at new stadium a day after workout cut short because players were slipping.
What we know now about what happened at the Rancho Feeding slaughterhouse is significant — and pretty repugnant.
To help ease congestion, Russian River Brewing is reconfiguring the popular downtown Santa Rosa brewpub and creating a new section to refill growlers and sell merchandise.
Football preview: Cardinal Newman ready to climb back to the top
There's no shortage of varsity experience for the Cardinals this year.