Ricci, veteran livestock auctioneer, dies at 97Louie Ricci, a lifelong Sonoma County resident, ran the Santa Rosa Livestock Auction yard with his wife Claudia for 36 years until they sold it in 1984.
- Police departments on alert after N.Y. cop killings (w/video)
- Extremely high tides hit California coast (w/video)
- Santa Rosa man, partner readying for incredible Yosemite climb
- Santa Rosa celebrates ‘Festival of Lights’ with food, music, dance
- New Santa Rosa signal seeks solution to pedestrian safety
- Roundabout eyed as possible fix for intersection of highways 121 and 116
- Clock winds down on fundraiser for Bodega Bay ambulance
More than 150 people gathered Sunday at Santa Rosa’s Montgomery Village shopping center for a ceremonial lighting of the menorah, a special candelabra, on the sixth night of Hanukkah.
The weekend Nostalgia Fest brought together North Bay bands from the 1980s, ’90s and 2000s to raise money for the Phoenix Theater in Petaluma.
Oakland has won three of their past five games and three straight at O.co Coliseum.
Ten days before a groundbreaking animal welfare law takes effect in California, the price of conventional, 'caged' chicken eggs has climbed so high that local shoppers can pay less for cage-free brands.
If Dick Cheney’s views carry the day, releasing the Senate intelligence committee’s horrifying account of CIA torture after Sept. 11, 2001, will hardly have been worth it.
Brett Callan Memorial Tournament: Newman rallies to force OT, then captures the title
After the game got to the extra period, Cardinal Newman never trailed.
Holiday Meals on a Budget: Dinner for 8 under $75
Can you feed eight people for under $75 this holiday? Recipes for Holiday Meals on...
On Dec. 22, one Windsor family will be a featured home on 'The Great Christmas Light Fight,' the same show a Rohnert Park family entered and won last week.