Man dies after Bay Area beach hole collapsesAuthorities say a young man has died after a hole he dug on a beach collapsed and trapped him in the sand.
- Napa-Sonoma small business facilitator reports growth of 10 percent
- North Coast congressmen: Stopgap fix for highway funding falls short
- Mexican-born professor eyed for California's high court
- Masked gunmen sought after shots fired in Santa Rosa
- Construction closure set for Chanate Road
- Smith: For sale, the heart of old Guerneville
- Husband of missing Cotati woman found dead in suspected suicide
- Raid targets pot grows on North Coast tribal land
So over the old tent-and-bedroll bit? Consider these blissful options.
Everything about this emerging wine region ties back to the Pacific Ocean,
Gov. Jerry Brown nominated a Mexican-born Stanford law professor on Tuesday to the California Supreme Court, continuing a trend to diversify and shift one of the most influential courts in the country to the left.
The Athletics have agreed to a 10-year lease extension to stay in Oakland, the team and city officials announced Tuesday.
Former Casa star Nadolski bounced around until finding home at Campbell
Matt Nadolski finished 2014 season as Campbell's top power hitter.
The Press Democrat’s editorial writers weigh in on the news
Unite Here Local 2850 will represent 600 casino janitors, cooks, waiters and gaming workers.