Federal funds help Sonoma County clinics integrate health careThree Sonoma County health centers will receive federal funds aimed at site improvements that will allow the clinics to accommodate a wave of newly insured patients and better integrate various aspects of medical care.
- Clear Lake: Low water level, high interest
- Suspected thief nabbed after returning for car key
- Smith: Mom Nature will whack the clock
- Parole violator arrested at SRJC
- Gang officers arrest 2 men near Roseland Elementary
- Petaluma car break-ins soar
- New trial to start for Santa Rosa woman blamed for fiery crash
- Will traffic deaths rise as states legalize pot?
The Petaluma Day Labor Initiative aims to provide a safer and fairer way to connect dozens of day laborers with people or businesses looking for short-term workers.
Ben Harper, set for an upcoming solo show at the Green Music Center, teamed with his mom for his latest project.
Local vintners raised nearly three times as much as last year at Sunday's fundraiser.
Hunter Pence led San Francisco over Colorado Monday in a game resumed after being suspended on May 22 due to rain.
Revel is the second of three Atlantic City casinos to close in a two-week span.
Kerry Benefield: Tomales Braves exemplify synergy
Decreased enrollment diminishes Tomales' roster, not its performance