New Santa Rosa signal seeks solution to pedestrian safetyThe new signal on Montgomery Drive is meant to help residents of the growing Spring Lake Village retirement community and surrounding neighborhood cross the roadway more safely.
- Roundabout eyed as possible fix for intersection of highways 121 and 116
- Historic local bands come together at Petaluma’s Phoenix
- New Cloverdale mayor optimistic with bump in revenue
- Bodega Highway reopened after crash
- Police: Man reportedly angry about Garner death kills two NY officers
- Feds revise plans for expanding Sonoma Coast protections
- Sonoma County’s dental care for kids seen as lacking
The new signal on Montgomery Drive is meant to help residents of the growing Spring Lake Village retirement community and surrounding neighborhood cross the roadway more safely.
From ugly sweater parties to Nutcracker frenzy, we've got you covered on where to be this week.
With some preparation, it's possible to avoid dread or stress around the holiday season.
For a few thousand years, human beings gazed up at El Capitan and reasonably concluded that it was impenetrable.
Sonoma County’s jobless rate climbed slightly in November, when farm employment dipped after harvest and retail hiring picked up for the holidays.
Let’s talk now before prices rise and, as always, the hunt begins for a political scapegoat.
Brett Callan Memorial Tournament: Newman rallies to force OT, then captures the title
After the game got to the extra period, Cardinal Newman never trailed.
Holiday Meals on a Budget: Dinner for 8 under $75
Can you feed eight people for under $75 this holiday? Recipes for Holiday Meals on...
On Dec. 22, one Windsor family will be a featured home on 'The Great Christmas Light Fight,' the same show a Rohnert Park family entered and won last week.