St. Francis Winery founder dies at 80‘Father of Merlot Madness’ Joe Martin planted vineyards in Kenwood at a time when most Sonoma County farmland was still devoted to orchards.
- Sonoma County grape growers use technology to battle frost
- Suspect in slaying of Cardinal Newman grad due in court Friday
- Santa Rosa High program takes aim at rape culture
- North Coast salmon season looks promising
- Loose llamas in Arizona cause social media stir
- Lawmakers demand swastikas be removed from Northern California house
- New nightclub coming to Railroad Square
- California couple married 67 years dies holding hands
When completed in 2016, the project, on sewage ponds operated by the Sonoma County Water Agency, will provide enough electricity to power 3,000 homes and will be the largest solar installation in the county.
Mortifying moments from childhood are being relived on stage, thanks in part to a Santa Rosa woman.
Need tax help? Here's how to make the most of your time at one of the many free clinics around.
New high-tech tools are taking on added importance in Sonoma County vineyards this year with frost season off to an earlier start.
The core of the Giants' bullpen has remained constant and illustrious for three world championships.
NCS wrestling tournament: Archbishop Hanna senior Alex Garcia eyes victory
Garcia, a senior, is the No. 1 seed at 132 pounds.
Family members of relatives cared for at the Sonoma Developmental Center are understandably anxious about a recommendation that the center be closed within the next decade.
The once hidden passion of a young musician is now on full display at a local restaurant.
Mangalista pigs are all the rage. Get a taste at this upcoming dinner.: Mangalista Pig Dinner
Mangalista pigs are all the rage. Get a taste at this upcoming