- Laytonville slaying suspect pleads not guilty
- Santa Rosa seeks to improve bus service
- Lake County wineries defend vineyards from flames, smoke
- Pair convicted in Santa Rosa hotel slaying
- Motorist, cyclist clash in Marin County
- On-ramp skid leads to Hwy. 101 crash in Santa Rosa
- New health center opens in Rohnert Park
- Kermit, Miss Piggy announce split
There's way more to the annual event than carnival rides and corn dogs.
Zucchini and corn cakes with smoked salmon make for a simple summer dish that pairs well with a refreshing chardonnay.
Talen Barton, 19 faces two counts of murder and two counts of attempted murder in a July 19 attack that killed a father and son and critically injured the mother and her brother.
49ers general manager says team also wants to bring back tight end Vernon Davis.
Petaluma-based CamelBak Products, whose innovative water packs are used by thirsty hikers, bicyclists and soldiers around the world, has been sold to a Utah company for $412 million
The nation’s infrastructure is deteriorating from Bodega Bay to Boston and Missoula to Miami, but no one wants to pay the bill to resurface, rehabilitate and rebuild all those roads, bridges and interchanges.
Reigning Miss Sonoma County Athena Brattin-Cain is leaving her ambassadorship for boot camp with the U.S. Marines.
Casa Grande field meeting on Wednesday night
Petaluma City Schools board to hear public input on artificial turf plan.