Petaluma police seek leads in gas station robberyThe Petaluma Police Department has released a photo of a man they suspect robbed a Chevron gas station at gunpoint over the weekend.
- Sales tax, Rainier connector dominate Petaluma candidates forum
- State’s top court declines to take up Russian River frost rules
- Petaluma man arrested after fleeing stolen car
- Target of 2012 Petaluma raid convicted in 3 killings
- Heat wave to send temps soaring across county
- Santa Rosa police seek public’s help in school thefts
- Gardening guru, teacher King dies at 94
- Mail-in ballots going out Monday
A study underway at Santa Rosa-based Canine Companions for Independence hopes to measure the impact of specially trained assistance dogs on service members with PTSD.
The singer-songwriter, who has been part of Hardly Strictly Bluegrass for all but a single year, heads back to the event this weekend in Golden Gate Park.
A teen trio from Healdsburg (with help from mom and dad) are behind Windsor's newest sleep spot, the latest addition to Sonoma County's booming hotel scene.
With Wednesday's shutout at Pittsburgh, the Giants are now on the same footing as every division winner. It all starts anew.
Proposition 1 isn’t perfect. But it’s a big improvement over the $11.1 billion leviathan it replaced, and it reflects compromises by urban, agricultural and environmental stakeholders.
The peppery spice notes of syrah complement the savory flavors of meaty autumnal fare.
Girls tennis: Montgomery's Marghi Andreassi takes over top spot
Redwood Empire's new No. 1 got there with an impressive win Tuesday.