No crumb rubber for west county schools’ turfDistrict board directs staff to look at cork, coconut options for Analy, El Molino athletic fields.
- Rohnert Park man arrested after fire at his house
- Two Santa Rosa teens convicted in knife attack at transit mall
- 6 charged in Sebastopol pot, money-laundering scheme
- Early warning on mosquito hatch in North Bay
- US ambassador to South Korea slashed on face and wrist in attack
- Rail work to cause delays in Cotati this Friday
- Smith: Peggy Sue's Cruise receives a jump start
- Sonoma County officials warned not to fool public on roads tax
County officials insist the revenues from the tax measure will stay with roads, but tax watchdogs say the new language could signal a fundamental shift in public spending.
Neo-burlesque carves out a niche for itself by infusing age-old techniques with modern edginess.
Upcoming events include an homage to the Blues Brothers in Napa, a seminar for introverted writers and more.
Amy's Drive Thru Menu Preview
Amy's Kitchen prepares for a fast-food restaurant in Rohnert Park
San Francisco should follow the Bill Walsh philosophy, which demanded a player be traded or released too soon rather than too late.
Montgomery Vikings slam door on Dublin Gaels
The Montgomery Vikings boys basketball held visiting Dublin to 20 points below its season...
Officials have cleared the way for Sutter Health to offer its HMO in Sonoma County, raising the possibility of a more affordable health plan option for patients.
There’s nothing subtle about the latest tactics employed by UC President Janet Napolitano to get money out of the state Legislature.
Suzie Lindsay estimates her longest bubble at 220 feet, blown during perfect conditions from a North Coast beach.