County gearing up for 30th annual Coastal Cleanup DayMore than 600 people participated in Sonoma County last year, collecting 11,162 pounds of refuse, 672 pounds of it recyclable.
- Suspected gunman held in Santa Rosa hotel shooting
- Santa Rosa man again gets 75 years in rapes
- New law requires California drivers give bicyclists 3-foot buffer (w/video)
- Sonoma Academy music director dies in crash off Hwy. 1
- Mendocino County residents forced to flee wildfire recall narrow escape
- Brown signs 1st California groundwater rules
- Santa Rosa council candidates show common ground, divisions during forum
- Local home sales sink to 4-year low
The Sonoma Valley Health and Recreation Association will have another month to secure a loan from the city and buy the former Paul’s Resort property in El Verano.
'Whitney Houston Live: Her Greatest Performances' will showcase her legacy.
The 38-mile-long Hawaiian island boasts of short buildings and adventurous travel by pack mule.
Oakland's 0-2 start with tough games ahead puts Dennis Allen in a precarious spot.
August home sales slowed in Sonoma County to their lowest level in four years, as buyers appeared to exhibit more caution after two years of rising prices.
Quick takes on the news from The Press Democrat’s editorial writers.
College and high school results for Monday, Sept. 15
From soccer to volleyball, who won, who lost on Monday.