New Cloverdale mayor optimistic with bump in revenueBob Cox, the town’s new mayor, says the city of 8,600 will be able to breathe a bit easier, financially, with the passage of a 3 percent utility tax hike.
- Sonoma County’s dental care for kids seen as lacking
- Police: Man reportedly angry about Garner death kills two NY officers
- Feds revise plans for expanding Sonoma Coast protections
- CHP: Officer who shot teen in Humboldt County hospitalized
- Santa Claus visits Pacific Coast Air Museum
- Push to protect Berryessa, Snow Mountain
- Thousands drawn to light displays
Thousands of people are visiting a Rohnert Park home whose holiday lights display was featured on national TV, and a Windsor house is poised to get a bump Monday.
From ugly sweater parties to Nutcracker frenzy, we've got you covered on where to be this week.
With some preparation, it's possible to avoid dread or stress around the holiday season.
Disappointing finish as SF loses fourth in a row
Sonoma County’s jobless rate climbed slightly in November, when farm employment dipped after harvest and retail hiring picked up for the holidays.
History shows that Hollywood has never been shy about ruffling foreign feathers in the name of big box office receipts.
Benefield: Santa Rosa girls basketball looks to reload
Unexpected might be the best way to describe these new Panthers.
Holiday Meals on a Budget: Dinner for 8 under $75
Can you feed eight people for under $75 this holiday? Recipes for Holiday Meals on...
On Dec. 22, one Windsor family will be a featured home on 'The Great Christmas Light Fight,' the same show a Rohnert Park family entered and won last week.