Windsor to weigh outdoor irrigation limitsThe Windsor Town Council Tuesday is scheduled to approve immediate restrictions calling for residents to irrigate outdoors only every other day, and never on Mondays.
- State adopts sweeping restrictions on water use
- Cyan to stay in Petaluma after Ciena acquisition
- Levee breach threatens Sonoma-Marin marshlands
- County code enforcement given more leeway to settle cases
- Gang motives suspected in shooting of girl
- Man shot by sheriff’s deputy in Guerneville arrested in hospital
- County doles out funding to social service nonprofits
- Preparing for a long, dry fire season
'Let's Explore Diabetes With Owls' author David Sedaris makes a stop at the Wells Fargo Center on Wednesday.
Sonoma’s famous 13-year-old twin chefs Lilly and Audrey Andrews share favorite recipes they make for their mom on Mother’s Day.
Valette | Healdsburg
Valette in Healdsburg is on the A-list when it comes to haute dining in a friendly...
Homegrown celebrity chef Guy Fieri spoke of the importance of small businesses and his role as a business 'ambassador' for Sonoma County at a Tuesday event in Santa Rosa celebrating Small Business Week.
Oakland right-hander dominant in earning first victory of his season
Cyan president Mike Hatfield, an instrumental player in the growth of Sonoma County’s Telecom Valley, also plans to stay following the $400 million sale.
Quick takes on the news from The Press Democrat’s editorial writers.
A local composer makes a living by creating original scores for blockbuster games like ‘Game of Thrones,’ ‘The Walking Dead,’ ‘LOTR’ and more.
Three golfers qualify for Tournament of Champions
Players from Maria Carrillo, El Molino and Cardinal Newman earned invitations Monday.