Booming local restaurant industry drives pay shiftRaises for restaurant employees are shifting the pay scale in Sonoma County’s signature service industry, which draws food workers as well as patrons from across the world.
- Good Samaritans rush to help after fiery Windsor crash
- Shuffle at Santa Rosa City Hall hints at planning changes
- Police identify Clearlake man killed after dispute
- Willits woman hurt during gun show at parade
- You know you're from Sonoma County when ...
- Napa County warns farmers of harmful moth discovery
- Healdsburg plans to purchase former gas station
- Cosby said he got drugs to give women for sex
From that special smell to wandering wild turkeys, 30 things only locals can understand.
The rural town of Penngrove swelled as several thousand hometown fans and outside spectators gathered for the 39th annual 'Biggest Little Parade in Northern California' down Main Street Sunday.
First look at French patisserie, cafe in West Sebastopol: Pascaline
Pascaline Gourmet recently opened in Sebastopol with top ranked chefs from France...
Speed is suspected in a fiery Monday crash near Windsor that left a man badly burned and fighting for his life.
Hockey players from around North America are converging on Santa Rosa this week for the 40th annual Snoopy’s Senior World Hockey Tournament.
Using everything from fog machines to drones, the Santa Rosa company is aiming to be one of the greenest wine companies around.
Here’s the second half of our mid-year assessment of the Editorial Board’s goals for 2015.
With $100,000 grant, food bank adds screening and referrals at Agua Caliente food distribution site.
All-Empire Large-School Baseball Player of the Year Clayton Andrews
Andrews' ability to put the ball in play is only one of his many talents.