Uncle suspected of stabbing nephew to death near NapaA 29-year-old man was stabbed to death in a car on the highway Christmas night after leaving a family party in Napa.
- Box office: 'The Interview' makes $1 million theater debut (w/video)
- Sonoma County flood damage less costly than thought (w/video)
- Benson retiring from Sonoma Land Trust with few regrets
- Cloverdale gas station robbed at gunpoint
- 4 dead in fiery Northern California car crash (w/video)
- Police: Petaluma men stole Christmas presents from porches
- Finding comfort, strength at west county animal rescue
The storm that slammed Sonoma County two weeks ago caused approximately $8.8 million in damage, much less than originally estimated, officials said.
A wrap up of parties around the Bay Area to help you decide where you'll be when the clock strikes midnight.
A few months back, a Santa Rosa trio walked 85 miles in five days, a pilgrimage that allowed them to see North Bay roads from a very different perspective.
Cook Tavern opens in St. Helena
Cook Tavern, a casual bistro offering comfort classics like poutine, grilled cheese and...
San Francisco's Colin Kaepernick is in the process of considering how he might go about his offseason regimen to bounce back from a disappointing year.
After FedEx and UPS failed to deliver some presents in time for Christmas last year, the two package carriers improved their performance this holiday season.
Quick takes on the news from The Press Democrat’s editorial writers
Windsor won't retain football coach Amick
Windsor football coach will not return to the Jaguars' sideline.