Two hospitalized in Petaluma crashTwo people were injured when their SUVs collided Tuesday on Lakeville Highway.
- Undocumented immigrants urged to hit books for driver’s test
- Santa Rosa man arrested in jail in fraud case
- Plea deal discussed in fatal Hwy. 12 crash
- US working to confirm video of American's killing
- Opponents target dirt for Willits bypass
- 700+ acres slated for park land on Sonoma Mountain
- Suspension reversed in SRHS beating
- Sheriff: Ex-marine researched body disposal
Supervisors approved a shift toward providing the homeless with immediate housing before linking them with social services.
Part classroom, part performance space, the newest addition to the SSU campus will provide an intimate space for live music as well as a place for students to learn, rehearse and perform when it opens this weekend.
The Taste of Petaluma is this weekend, with bites and sips available at various downtown restaurants, wineries and breweries.
OAKLAND — Coco Crisp hit a tiebreaking three-run triple in the fourth inning to help Scott Kazmir earn his career-best 14th win, and the Oakland Athletics beat the New York Mets 6-2 on Tuesday night to snap a five-game losing streak.
Faced with rapidly escalating pension costs, Gov. Jerry Brown and state legislators adopted a law to reduce retirement benefits for new employees of state and local government agencies.
To help ease congestion, Russian River Brewing is reconfiguring the popular downtown Santa Rosa brewpub and creating a new section to refill growlers and sell merchandise.
Football preview: Sonoma looks for its quarterback
Replacing Deely is Step 1 as the Dragons seek to return to the playoffs in 2014.