Hwy. 1 work to cause delays for motoristsStarting Monday, one-way traffic control will be in effect for approximately three months as culvert work takes place near Fort Ross.
- Future uncertain for Morton's resort
- Delicious additions to your summer slider
- Guide to 4th of July events in Sonoma County
- Dismissal sought in Forestville slaying trial
- Suspects ID'd in Petaluma gas station theft
- Head-on crash kills truck driver on Lake County highway
- Suspect arrested in fatal shooting at popular SF tourist attraction
- 6 ways to de-stress your pet on 4th of July
With the dog days of summer still looming, here are a few places to keep the kids busy on the cheap.
So, what’s there to do beyond fireworks this week in Sonoma County? We’ve got the scoop!
Rumba Cuban Kitchen
Family-style Cuban cuisine that's island-authentic in Windsor, California. Try the...
Rural Sonoma County residents will have to dramatically cut back on water use under an emergency measure aimed at protecting endangered coho salmon.
The Santa Rosa Junior College baseball team is sending two more of its athletes on to Division 1 programs.
After years of anticipation, high-end retailer Nordstrom is finally coming to Santa Rosa, planning to open a discount Nordstrom Rack at Coddingtown Mall next year.
Fourth of July fireworks — a tradition almost as old as Independence Day itself.
Casini Ranch adds trailers, honeymoon package, family activities to historic Duncans Mills vacation spot.
Rylee Bowen to represent US in Colombia
Sonoma Academy student named to USA Track & Field youth national team.