New state law bans HOAs from requiring green lawnsGov. Jerry Brown has signed legislation to prohibit homeowners associations from banning drought-resistant landscaping.
- Windsor police swarm home after prank 911 call
- New approach to probation sweeps in Sonoma County
- SMART rejects grand jury recommendations
- Lakeville Hwy. site of 3rd fatal crash since June
- Petaluma manufacturing facility to close, shed 85 jobs
- Shanahan leaving D.A.'s office after election defeat
- Marin County D.A. offers ice cream for toy guns, video games
- Caltrans closing section of Hwy. 37 all weekend
A new, donated facility next to Santa Rosa Memorial Hospital allows the 13-year-old clinic to operate rent free while serving its low-income patients.
New Orleans' Trombone Shorty brings his Mardi Gras magic to the Russian River Jazz & Blues Festival.
Try out exotic foods at the annual Saint Seraphim Orthodox Church festival.
The A's are stunned by their September collapse, yet stuck to find a solution.
Home Depot said that 56 million debt and credit cards are estimated to have been breached in a data theft between April and September at its stores in the U.S. and Canada.
Windsor finds itself on the cusp of recovery, poised to not just rebound from the economic downturn but make progress in key areas including the completion of the Town Green.
Girls soccer: Montgomery, Carrillo open NBL play with wins
In other action: Rancho Cotate beats Windsor, Analy routs Healdsburg, while St. Vincent...