Santa Rosa votes to send garbage to county landfillUnanimous council vote moves forward effort to privatize Mecham Road operations.
- Sonoma County’s mushroom man Charmoon Richardson dies at age 63
- Supervisors support sales tax to fund libraries
- County shelter expands efforts to reunite lost pets with owners
- Supervisors support eased zoning regs for farm vendors
- Petaluma police warn of fake gold scam
- New lawsuit seeks to halt 101 project through Richardson Grove
- Santa Rosa picks new city manager
- Board of Supervisors gives initial nod to roads tax
An industrial lot in Petaluma has turned temporary artists' workshop as a group labors to create a wooden temple built for the express purpose of being burned down at this year's desert fest.
Tony Bennett will perform live at the Green Music Center on Aug. 8.
Celebrating oil oil, wine, tomatoes and more.
Brandon Paulson’s million dollar arm drew professional baseball scouts to watch Healdsburg Prune Packers righty throw. Each team offered the SRJC student a contract on the spot.
Iran has offered no explanation and even waited several days before even confirming that the journalists, one of whom has ties to Petaluma, were in custody.
The rise in home prices will translate to an increase to some homeowner's property taxes, but will also benefit local government programs.
Summer football: More intense offseason programs pay off when practices begin
Football season officially kicks off Aug. 11 but teams are already hitting the field.