Santa Rosa mom arrested, sons injured in suspected DUI crashInitial reports indicated no one had been wearing seat belts in the Tuesday crash off Santa Rosa Avenue.
- Bumpy stretch of Hwy. 101 in for $67 million fix
- 2 hospitalized in Petaluma crash
- Undocumented immigrants urged to hit books for driver’s test
- U.S. officials: Video shows American's beheading
- Jailed Santa Rosa man arrested again in ID theft
- Plea deal discussed in fatal Hwy. 12 crash
- Suspension reversed in Santa Rosa High School beating
- 700+ acres slated for park land on Sonoma Mountain
At a Tuesday information session in Santa Rosa, state officials urged undocumented immigrants, who can apply for a driver’s license in January, to study hard because of an anticipated high volume of applicants.
Part classroom, part performance space, the newest addition to the SSU campus will provide an intimate space for live music as well as a place for students to learn, rehearse and perform when it opens this weekend.
The Taste of Petaluma is this weekend, with bites and sips available at various downtown restaurants, wineries and breweries.
Faced with rapidly escalating pension costs, Gov. Jerry Brown and state legislators adopted a law to reduce retirement benefits for new employees of state and local government agencies.
To help ease congestion, Russian River Brewing is reconfiguring the popular downtown Santa Rosa brewpub and creating a new section to refill growlers and sell merchandise.
Football preview: Sonoma looks for its quarterback
Replacing Deely is Step 1 as the Dragons seek to return to the playoffs in 2014.