SRJC trustees vote to put $410M bond measure on ballotSanta Rosa Junior College officials will ask voters to support a $410 million bond measure for facility and technology upgrades.
- Santa Rosa police seek driver suspected of fleeing head-on crash
- Man arrested after driving backward in Sebastopol
- Healdsburg will pass on bidding for armory
- New low-flow regs would close Russian River fishery automatically
- County health services director gets new contract, pay raise
- Business takes flight with winged solution to vineyards’ rodent problem
- Sebastopol seeks input on general plan
- Soda tax heads to San Francisco voters this fall (w/video)
So over the old tent-and-bedroll bit? Consider these blissful options.
Everything about this emerging wine region ties back to the Pacific Ocean,
North Coast coaches say a new law that will limit the amount of time high school football players can spend in full-contact drills largely reflects how local teams already structure their workouts.
The Athletics have agreed to a 10-year lease extension to stay in Oakland, the team and city officials announced Tuesday.
Former Casa star Nadolski bounced around until finding home at Campbell
Matt Nadolski finished 2014 season as Campbell's top power hitter.
The Press Democrat’s editorial writers weigh in on the news
Employees with the Graton Resort and Casino have voted to unionize, a move that adds the Rohnert Park tribal gaming destination to the widening trend of union representation of casino workers nationwide.