Former cop heeds call to help birdsEight years after delivering injured patient to Bird Rescue Center, retiree now key volunteer at Santa Rosa facility.
- Santa Rosa company pioneers new generation of smartcars
- Victims in boating accident identified
- Jail facing new challenges
- Social Advocates for Youth’s fundraiser amuses and delights
- Lowell Cohn: Warriors prove to be the tougher team
- Police seek suspect in Rohnert Park robbery
- Early start on Earth Day
- Sonoma County compost operation in peril
The singer is bringing his 50th anniversary ‘Alice’s Restaurant’ tour to Napa on Saturday.
The drought-friendly plants are easy to grow and make for otherworldly landscapes.
Whisk and Spat Pop-Up
Whisk and Spat pop-up features pastry chefs from some of the Bay Area's best...
- Solbar, Evangeline, Commisary, Jole among restaurants featured April 24 and 25 in Calistoga: Calistoga Food and Wine Event
- Visitors to Wine Country can get a CSA box from local farm, Bloomfield Organics: Bloomfield Organics, St. Francis Winery CSA For A Day
- Indian and Nepalese classics, naan are best bets at Yeti Indian Restaurant: Yeti Indian Restaurant, Santa Rosa
- Bay Area chef will head up the 110-seat restaurant slated for a May opening: Charlie Palmer taps Levi Mezick for Harvest Table
If the closure that many now see as inevitable happens, thousands of tons of yard debris will need to be hauled to facilities outside the county.
Teams’ quest for bigger, stronger players exacerbates the problem
Santa Rosa’s Autonet Mobile, which pioneered technology to connect cars to the Internet, is inking deals with giants in the automotive and telecom worlds to create the car of the future.
California health officials on Friday declared an end to a measles outbreak that started at Disneyland in December. But the fevered debate triggered by the outbreak, which left 131 people in California sick, continues.
Charlie Musselwhite is among the musicians who will perform as part of Cloverdale’s free summer concert series.
High school seniors show their stuff in Kiwanis All-Star soccer games
Friday's soccer games were a way to build rivalries for future games to come.