Search outside Petaluma for suspects in vehicle chaseA high-speed chase on Highway 101 from Santa Rosa to Petaluma ended in a single-vehicle crash and a search for two men reported to be on foot in the Lakeville Highway area.
- Tribal casino revenues up slightly in state
- Firefighters contain brush and structure fire in rural Cloverdale
- Chickens making a comeback
- Special-needs cats get 2nd chance
- Ukiah firm gets $7.5M from State Farm in settlement
- Play Pac-Man on Santa Rosa streets
- Petaluma activist mixed on Dunkin’ Donuts move toward cage-free eggs
- Toxicology results pending in death of Cal student
Summer Repertory Theater will present five plays from June 19 through Aug. 8 on the SRJC campus.
Local brewpub is about to raise the bar: Guess who's taking over the menu at Heritage Public House?
Santa Rosa brewpub is changing up the menu this spring with the help of Josh Silvers of...
- Million dollar views with your fish and chips?: The Birds Cafe, Bodega Bay
- Chef Shuffle: Applewood Inn Gets a New Chef: Jamil Peden
- This Franken-breakfast sucks even more than you might imagine.: Biscuits are not Tacos: Taco Bell's New Biscuit Taco
- New Santa Rosa Indian and Himalayan Restaurant: Himalayan Cafe and Grill
After Easter, what do you do with all those colored hard-boiled eggs? We have a few ideas you're going to love.
The Santa Rosa boy injured when thrown across his room after a hit-and-run suspect slammed into his bedroom early Monday says he was amazed when he found himself in the closet.
Stephen Curry and Klay Thompson combine for 52 points in Warriors’ victory.
On Monday, the corporation announced that it would study 'the feasibility of transitioning to 100 percent cage-free eggs globally.'
Residents of apartment buildings and other multi-family complexes share many things in their day-to-day lives, from parking lots to cable television providers to the maintenance of common areas.
Distinctive green apple tree was propagated at Grafenstein Castle in Denmark and carried to west Sonoma County by Russian settlers.