Longtime SRJC instructor Crevelli dies at 84John P. Crevelli taught history at Santa Rosa Junior College and was part of a group of environmentalists who championed Sonoma County’s coast.
- Smith: The King who would feed Nepal
- Reports of elder abuse up
- Diver who died at Salt Point ID’d as CHP lieutenant
- Bears release McDonald after another arrest
- Santa Rosa man dies scuba diving off coast
- Where to find free summer music around Sonoma County
- Northern California boy, 11, earns 3 college degrees
- Elderly California couple missing for 2 weeks drank rainwater, ate oranges
There's music in the air, and lots of it is free thanks to some long-established local concert series.
The upcoming nuptials of a Southern California couple at Chateau St. Jean will feature decisions made not by the bride and groom, but by voters on a popular wedding website.
The man, in his 50s, had been diving in Salt Point State Park with two friends Sunday, according to officials.
The former 49er was taken into custody Monday in Santa Clara on suspicion of domestic violence and child endangerment.
The strain created by Petaluma’s expanding beer industry has been evident for some time, but one major step is being taken to lessen some of the problems.
How to contact state elected officials representing the North Coast.
A Vietnam vet organizes regular reunions for war veterans to join community, swap stories and find healing.
NCS sets baseball, softball tournament fields
The Redwood Empire will be represented by 20 baseball and 18 softball teams in North Coast...
- Redwood Empire schedule for NCS softball tournament
- Redwood Empire schedule for NCS baseball tournament
- High school track and field: Santa Rosa's Kirsten Carter a 4-time winner at NCS Redwood Empire area meet
- High school track and field: Sonoma Academy's Rylee Bowen dominates NCS Class A Championships