D.A. won’t seek death penalty in Santa Rosa hotel slayingTwo suspects accused in an August killing at the Vagabond Inn face life without parole.
- Prepackaged caramel apples linked to 1 California death, 3 others (w/video)
- Sonoma County unemployment rises to 5.1%
- Officials push for protection of Snow Mountain
- Waste water overflow closes Angel Island
- Boy, 6, is 4th dead from Southern California church crash (w/video)
- Local undocumented immigrants eager for driver's test hit the handbook (w/video)
- Cloverdale green lights solar project
- Mystery of Bodega Bay proposal solved
After Jan. 2, the state will begin processing applications for driver’s licenses for undocumented immigrants — all but reinstating a privilege that was taken away more than two decades ago.
From ugly sweater parties to Nutcracker frenzy, we've got you covered on where to be this week.
Chef David Bush’s last gig, at St. Francis winery, earned him “Best Restaurant in America 2013” by Open Table users.
Two All-Empire Players of the Year have moved on, but Santa Rosa, now an underdog in NBL girls basketball, still expects to win.
As harvest ended, ag cut 2,000 jobs in November, but retail trade, hospitality and other sectors showed job gains.
President Obama simply acknowledged the obvious. The Cold War approach didn’t work. A different strategy — engagement — is long overdue.
Benefield: Santa Rosa girls basketball looks to reload
Unexpected might be the best way to describe these new Panthers.
Holiday Meals on a Budget: Dinner for 8 under $75
Can you feed eight people for under $75 this holiday? Recipes for Holiday Meals on...
On Dec. 22, one Windsor family will be a featured home on 'The Great Christmas Light Fight,' the same show a Rohnert Park family entered and won last week.