Head-on crash blocks Hwy. 12 near Fulton RoadTwo pickup trucks collided, spreading debris across the two-lane highway, according to the initial CHP report.
- Police: Rohnert Park burglary suspect falls through ceiling, leaves cellphone at scene
- 1 killed, 30 injured in Northern California bus crash (w/video)
- Stream protections vs. private property rights in Sonoma County
- Volunteers bring Empire Building's clock bell back to life
- Rancher, winemaker Doughty dies at 72
- 2.8 quake jolts Santa Rosa
- Retired Santa Rosa police officer Camozzi dies at 80
- Man, believed homeless, found dead in Petaluma
County to consider restrictions that would curb development, farming and other activities on more than 82,000 acres of land outside city limits, most of it on private property.
Carlos Hyde’s 4-yard TD run erased Washington's lead with 5:36 to play Sunday.
Placing a cornucopia basket in the center of your table makes a powerful and luscious statement, both visually and symbolically.
In the Old West, a sheriff’s duties included disarming people before they took the law into their own hands.
As more shoppers head online, small retailers are following them, while making sure brick-and-mortar stores stay relevant with unique experiences and special events.
The Green Music Center in Rohnert Park and the Wells Fargo Center in Santa Rosa have made sure you'll have lots of opportunity for holiday cheer.
NCS football: Casa Grande bests Maria Carrillo, 17-14
Two touchdowns in fourth quarter pushed Gauchos to the win.
Clever Girls Collective helps female bloggers discover their power in social media campaigns.