Sebastopol police seek hit-and-run driverSebastopol police Tuesday night were looking for a driver of car that struck a bicyclist and then left the scene.
- Animal advocates back in court over trapping program
- Russian River outing ends in tragedy
- Suspect describes fatal Santa Rosa shooting
- Healdsburg chef wins ‘Cutthroat’
- Beekeeper starts small Sebastapol fire; Lake Berryessa blaze jumps lines
- Wine trade group, wineries sue over Illinois shipping
- Craft beer continues expansion nationwide
- Plan for first phase of Sheriff’s Office watchdog ‘sloppy’
From the little animals to the monster trucks, there are plenty of reasons to love the fair.
Cody Candelario, a 22-year-old aspiring chef from Healdsburg, won The Food Network’s ‘Cutthroat Kitchen’ while wielding a giant pair of chopsticks.
The World According to Charlie Palmer: Harvest Table and Dry Creek Kitchen Restaurants
Harvest Table and Dry Creek Kitchen in Wine Country are two of Chef Charlie Palmer's...
A west county man who claims deputies beat and shocked him 23 times with Tasers when he was booked on DUI charges is asking for millions to settle his excessive force lawsuit. See video of the arrest.
An injury that resulted in Tommy John surgery and 15 long months of rehab taught Bruihl to use caution in pursuing his baseball career.
A San Francisco couple will have to pay for a more extensive review to advance their Sonoma Mountain Road project.
If the state wants to avoid a repeat of the legal and legislative chaos produced by Proposition 215, the medical marijuana initiative, policymakers better get ready.
From zucchini car racing to music, lazy bears, kids’ events and the county fair, there’s plenty to do this week in Sonoma County.
Bob Padecky: Casa Grande pitcher's journey offers perspective
An injury that resulted in Tommy John surgery and 15 long months of rehab taught Bruihl...