Police: DUI driver nearly hits officers in Santa RosaPolice used a stun gun on a sneaky suspected DUI driver over the weekend.
- Pet pit bull attacks, mauls Bay Area woman
- Amy’s Kitchen seeks to shake up fast food industry
- Deer in roadway causes crash on River Road
- L.A. police kill man in struggle captured on video
- Fire burns home north of Healdsburg
- Abalone hunters’ opinions sought on fishery depletion
- Levine pushing expansion of novel 'carbon-farming' project near Petaluma
- Sonoma council to tackle 3 contentious issues
One suspect in last week's killing of an 84-year-old Penngrove woman was shot dead Saturday by law enforcement in Arizona; two suspects were arrested.
Favorites include a lively cab and one which can only be described as dessert in a glass.
The 24th annual weekend event drew 80 artists from as far away as Italy.
Amy's Drive Thru Menu Preview
Amy's Kitchen prepares for a fast-food restaurant in Rohnert Park
Golden State’s longest road trip of the season ends Monday at Brooklyn.
NCS basketball semifinals on Wednesday
Two North Coast Section boys basketball tournament semifinals in Santa Rosa highlight the...
This spring, the Petaluma natural foods maker will open its first Amy’s Drive Thru restaurant in Rohnert Park. Experts are watching closely to see if it can crack the code for making fast food healthy.
Oakland loves the Raiders, but the city would be crazy to put up more public money to keep the team.
SSU students bring new energy to country’s largest repository of military gear.