Healdsburg bans tobacco sales to anyone under 21Council approved on 4-1 vote apparent first city ordinance in the state to raise the age from 18 to 21 for a person to purchase tobacco products, including electronic cigarettes.
- Families tell task force of painful encounters with Sonoma County law enforcement
- Trio sought in Windsor shooting death of teen arrested in Mexico
- Lake County drunk driving suspect arrested in golf course pond
- False alarm has Petaluma firefighters suited up for Ebola call (w/video)
- Smith: The buffalo’s milk of local politics?
- Girlfriend describes slaying in Rohnert Park love triangle
- Santa Rosa delays vote on fence for Church of One Tree
One year after Andy Lopez was shot by a sheriff’s deputy, neighborhood residents are still wondering if a more permanent memorial to the teen — in the form of a park — will be built.
Seven members of the 2014 team can be part of a third world championship
This week, two legendary groups bring Motown sound to Wells Fargo Center.
The government issued an urgent plea Monday to more than 4.7 million people to get their cars fixed.
Quick takes on the news from The Press Democrat’s editorial writers
Trendy Restaurant Menu Generator
#TrendyMenu: Randomized trendy restaurant menu ideas for the farm-to-table, artisan,...
Jerry Seltzer has always loved shining a spotlight on Roller Derby. After all, his father invented it back in 1935.