D.A. slams judge’s decision in Petaluma man’s cocaine caseRavitch describes man caught with four pounds of drug a major narcotics distributor who faced up to eight years in prison, calls judge’s plan to give him probation a slap on wrist.
- DUI suspect arrested near Freestone en route to visit Santa
- Santa Rosa tattoo artist charged in felony graffiti case
- Judge allows probation for Santa Rosa man who cut dog’s throat
- Kids' dental care lacking in county
- New TV station hits the airwaves
- Former Rancho Feeding owner to face trial in July
- US mum as North Korea's Internet collapses (w/video)
- 'You Are So Beautiful' singer Cocker dies at 70
More than 150 people gathered Sunday at Santa Rosa’s Montgomery Village shopping center for a ceremonial lighting of the menorah, a special candelabra, on the sixth night of Hanukkah.
The weekend Nostalgia Fest brought together North Bay bands from the 1980s, ’90s and 2000s to raise money for the Phoenix Theater in Petaluma.
The deal, announced Monday, keeps the 31-year-old in San Francisco, where he's played for all seven of his big league seasons.
Northbay TV founder Jeff Bodean is bringing local TV back to Sonoma County. He is convinced there is a market of viewers who crave free local high-def programming.
If Dick Cheney’s views carry the day, releasing the Senate intelligence committee’s horrifying account of CIA torture after Sept. 11, 2001, will hardly have been worth it.
Brett Callan Memorial Tournament: Newman rallies to force OT, then captures the title
After the game got to the extra period, Cardinal Newman never trailed.
Holiday Meals on a Budget: Dinner for 8 under $75
Can you feed eight people for under $75 this holiday? Recipes for Holiday Meals on...
On Dec. 22, one Windsor family will be a featured home on 'The Great Christmas Light Fight,' the same show a Rohnert Park family entered and won last week.