Obama: Sony 'made a mistake' pulling 'The Interview' (w/video)President Obama spoke Friday, a few hours after the FBI formally accused the North Korean government of being responsible for the hack attack against Sony.
- Olympic gold medalist Phelps pleads guilty to DUI (w/video)
- D.A. won’t seek death in hotel slaying
- No charges in fatal fistfight at Sonoma Valley teen center
- Prepackaged caramel apples linked to 1 California death, 3 others (w/video)
- Sonoma County unemployment rises to 5.1%
- Officials push for protection of Snow Mountain
- Local undocumented immigrants eager for driver's test hit the handbook (w/video)
- Man sues county over Taser shocks (w/video)
After Jan. 2, the state will begin processing applications for driver’s licenses for undocumented immigrants — all but reinstating a privilege that was taken away more than two decades ago.
From ugly sweater parties to Nutcracker frenzy, we've got you covered on where to be this week.
Using everything from books to scrap wood, a few crafty Sonoma County residents have nixed the tree as their decorated symbol of Christmas.
San Francisco is keeping Jake Peavy, a key member of the team's World Series rotation.
As harvest ended, ag cut 2,000 jobs in November, but retail trade, hospitality and other sectors showed job gains.
President Obama simply acknowledged the obvious. The Cold War approach didn’t work. A different strategy — engagement — is long overdue.
Benefield: Santa Rosa girls basketball looks to reload
Unexpected might be the best way to describe these new Panthers.
Holiday Meals on a Budget: Dinner for 8 under $75
Can you feed eight people for under $75 this holiday? Recipes for Holiday Meals on...
On Dec. 22, one Windsor family will be a featured home on 'The Great Christmas Light Fight,' the same show a Rohnert Park family entered and won last week.