Car slams into Santa Rosa shopThe driver was uninjured in the 12:30 p.m. Friday crash at the Classic Duck gift shop in Montgomery Village, which remained open despite the damage.
- Santa Rosa man arrested on meth charges
- Sonoma Compost must shut by Oct. 15
- Tourism lifts Mendocino, Lake economies
- Four men sent to prison in Ukiah Valley home invasion, rape
- Deadline crucial for Santa Rosa affordable housing project extended
- Drought looms over Russian River recreation
- Two strike plea deals in Forestville triple slaying
- Maryland woman found pushing dead son in swing
Upcoming fun includes the Sonoma County Homebrewers Competition in Petaluma and a few Memorial Day weekend events.
Memorial Day weekend signals the unofficial start of grilling season.
Under a settlement, Sonoma Compost must shut down operations atop the Central Landfill on Mecham Road west of Cotati by Oct. 15.
Michael Kelley, a Witchita high schooler with Down syndrome, competed on his school's special needs basketball team. Seems Kelley wore a letterman jacket with pride, but school officials said, in effect, hang it up.
It would be easy to misread Steve Glazer’s victory in the 7th Senate District special election as a dramatic, but isolated, event.
In an age when unlimited sums of money are flowing into political campaigns but local parks, and non-profits struggle for dollars, it’s good to be reminded of people like Henry Trione.
Felix, a.k.a. Sebastopol's ‘Italian Stallion,’ shares saucy, scandalous stories of his 27 years as a stripper.
NBL baseball: Cardinal Newman defeats Casa Grande 2-0 for league title
Cal Clamar pitched shutout; Newman capitalized on fielding error to score only runs.