- Tree lighting tonight at Old Courthouse Square
- Former convict pleads guilty to pair of Lake County slayings
- 10 things to do on Black Friday besides shopping
- NY Times reporter: Trump knew about disability
- Relief from tickets helps drivers get licenses again
- Ravitch blasts probation sentence for repeat DUI offender
- Vietnam-era vet an accidental hero in Valley fire
- Oregon Dungeness season could re-open soon
Get into a holiday spirit by attending one of these festive weekend events.
‘Tis the season for homemade crafts and artisan wares, made from the hands of local artists to be wrapped and placed under your tree.
Angela Romagnoli involves hard discussions and hands-on volunteer experiences as part of her students' learning experience.
Sonoma County Dive Bars: 16 You Can't Miss
Here are some of our favorite Sonoma County Dive Bars that are too loveable to miss...
The Press Democrat is launching a regular question-and-answer column we hope will provide a space to address reader-driven queries about the criminal justice system. We want to hear from you with your questions.
Many North Bay residents decided to get an early jump on holiday shopping Thursday, visiting the Santa Rosa Plaza and the Coddingtown Mall before the dawn of Black Friday.
One of the worst responses about the deadly terrorist attacks in Paris came from Donald Trump, who proposed increasing surveillance of American mosques.
Sonoma County readers cast their votes to decide which businesses and places are the best in the county. Here's a complete list of the winners.
NCS football playoffs: Rancho Cotate beats Petaluma 35-28
What could have been a fumble recovered for a TD turned into a second chance for Rancho...
As Thanksgiving approaches, Richard Anderson and his daughter, Abby, have many reasons to count their blessings