State could face $500B in water spendingA California water plan revealed that the state's growing population and dwindling water could impose new state fees for water users.
- Extra ferries added in Larkspur to get Giants fans to the victory parade
- Man wanted in Penn. trooper ambush is captured
- So, what is California's Ebola policy?
- Judge awards $36.8 million to investors in Santa Rosa ponzi scheme
- Smith: Women chefs star at Catelli's
- Crowds cheer on Giants in Santa Rosa
- Woman who planned own death changes her mind (w/video)
- Williams-Sonoma fined for faulty shades
Clad in orange and black, fans filled downtown sports bars and cheered San Francisco to its third World Series win in five years.
During the Sebastopol City Council election two years ago, the central issue in town was the development of the CVS pharmacy. This year, it’s the closure of Palm Drive Hospital. But is it an issue for the City Council?
If you've yet to come up with a plan for Halloween night, here are a few 11th hour events to add spookiness to your holiday.
Wednesday's World Series Game 7 triumph cements their reputations.
Amy’s Kitchen, the Petaluma-based frozen-food maker, is buying a production facility in Idaho. Local officials wooed the fast-growing company with a package of tax credits.
Upcoming fun includes Petaluma's Los Muertos festival, zombie walks and more.
Boys soccer roundup: Petaluma wins SCL title
Petaluma captured its first Sonoma County League title in eight years on Tuesday.
Rumba Cuban Cafe Coming
Rumba Cuban Cafe coming to Windsor this winter, featuring Cuban sandwiches, baked goods...
Coming up: Book signings, plays, craft shows, music, science, burlesque, dancing and a tribute to the Battle for Bodega Bay.