Santa Rosa selects new police chiefLongtime department veteran Hank Schreeder had been acting chief for 15 months.
- Roche chardonnay named 'Best of the Best'
- Federal grant helps with Bodega Bay fire truck
- Sheriff’s captain ‘doing well’ after Hwy. 1 crash
- Locals recall life in Kathmandu
- Nepal quake death toll tops 4,000
- Teacher tackles teen shooter at WA high school
- Solo Hopland crash sends one passenger to hospital
- Cyclist in fair condition after coastal crash
David Sedaris, author of “Let’s Explore Diabetes With Owls,” will appear at the Wells Fargo Center for the Arts on May 6.
Relaunched in the fall of 2013, Sonoma magazine has been honored as a finalist in two prestigious national magazine contests.
Bodega Bay resto is a stunner: Duck Club Restaurant Most Beautiful View in America?
Bodega Bay Restaurant Duck Club: Most Beautiful View in
Spencer Dickinson’s last contact with his family was on April 19, when he said he was heading toward Mount Everest’s base camp.
Undefeated fighter’s list of opponents no match for those of history’s great fighters
As the drought continues, some North Coast growers are advocating the expansion of “dry farming,” which uses natural rainfall — not irrigation — to produce grapes.
Only rarely do you get the chance to explore a new world, so buckle up because the moment is approaching at a speed of 30,000 mph.
The Wine Thieves formed ‘society of guys’ while besting Colusa rivals.
Benefield: Former Gauchos set to tackle new territory
Catching up with Casa Grande's JaJuan Lawson and John Porchivina.