Breakthrough deal to protect Fitch MountainAfter an intial deal in 2012 stalled over property encroachments, the county’s Open Space District has a go-ahead to purchase 173 acres for $1.5 million.
- Santa Rosa accountant pleads guilty to tax fraud
- PG&E plan may reduce water flowing into Lake Mendocino
- Supervisors OK land buy for Lopez park
- Sonoma tables proposed rules for tobacco vendors
- Healdsburg City Manager announces resignation
- Witnesses tell of arsenal in Rohnert Park love triangle slaying
- Youth program set to debut its new education center
- Sonoma pool supporters reach goal for property purchase
Lawyer was appointed for a Santa Rosa man who police say broke into family home in SRJC neighborhood, strangled, then hit father with sledgehammer.
Behind a Hunter Pence home run and Madison Bumgarner's six innings of scoreless pitching, the San Francisco Giants are leading the Kansas City Royals 6-0 in Game 1 of the World Series in the 7th inning.
Three Sonoma County chefs created imaginative foods out of unperishables found in the average earthquake kit.
Oscar de la Renta, who died Monday at 82, was known for dressing actresses, socialites and other women in pretty, feminine dresses.
A worker at the former Rancho Feeding slaughterhouse in Petaluma has become the second defendant to plead guilty to distributing tainted meat.
Quick takes on the news from The Press Democrat’s editorial writers.
Michelin Stars 2015 Announced for Bay Area Restaurants
Bay Area restaurants receive two new three-star restaurants as the 2015 Michelin Stars...
Two groups – one for peace and one for support for troops – have claimed opposite corners of Sebastopol’s busiest intersection for years every Friday.