Santa Rosa teachers, district reach contract agreementAfter months of acrimony, a new contract is in the works for about 800 teachers, counselors, nurses, psychologists and speech therapists with Sonoma County’s largest public school district.
- Fake grass growing in popularity around Sonoma County
- Benefield: FIFA arrests a black mark on a beautiful game
- Smith: At last, a medal for Deputy Nance
- 5 things to watch for in the NBA Finals
- Woman on anniversary trip killed in Napa Valley bike crash
- Mysterious oil globs close LA-area beaches to swimming
- Dozens cited during Healdsburg traffic sting
- Roommate: Drunken proposition for sex led to Santa Rosa stabbing
El Molino grad Ben McKee is gearing up for his band's North American tour, kicking off Friday in Napa.
Targeted for opening in late 2016, Wineseum has diverse plans that include a small representation of early California wine history.
Stax Social Eatery | Cotati
Stax Social Eatery in Cotati offers DIY mix and match meals served on thematic trays....
An Ohio woman who returned to Wine Country to celebrate her first wedding anniversary was killed in a bicycle accident Tuesday in St. Helena.
The Warriors want to barge into the record books and prove to the country that Oakland — not some made-up-city called Golden State — is the epicenter of pro hoops.
JDSU, one of Sonoma County’s largest high-tech employers, disposed hazardous waste into the Santa Rosa’s sewer system over several years.
We thought international competition had hit bottom in 1998 when IOC members were accused of taking bribes to bring the winter games to Utah. We were wrong.
The annual Jim Thrower Rotary Writing Faire brings together middle school writers from public and private schools across Sonoma Valley.
NCS softball: Petaluma's right-field hits lead to win over Ukiah
Trojans advance to play No. 1 seed Livermore on Saturday.