Authorities search Russian River for missing manAuthorities were searching Monday night for a possible drowning victim in the Russian River in the area of Sunset Beach.
- Longtime Point Reyes rancher Mendoza dies at 71
- Disputed Sonoma Mountain winery needs costly study to advance
- 'Spare the air' day declared for Tuesday
- Wind-whipped fire damages home in Santa Rosa
- Caltrans, contractors fined in Willits bypass collapse
- Attorney: Force used on Forestville DUI suspect was ‘torture’
- County to take first steps in forming police oversight office
- Tiny Calistoga going big on food, wine
Have spectators on the lawn at the Green Music Center’s summer concerts gotten out of hand? Opinions vary.
Take a behind-the-scenes look at Charlie Palmer’s restaurants in Healdsburg and St. Helena.
Cal-OSHA levied a total of $165,000 in fines against Caltrans and two construction companies for collapse of a 150-foot section of the Highway 101 bypass project in Willits that seriously injured three workers.
Rookie starter Chris Heston throws seven strong innings; Giants pull within half game of Dodgers.
With organic apples fetching higher prices again this year, apple growers are feeling upbeat about an increasingly diversifying local industry.
During an interview with The Press Democrat’s Julie Johnson this spring, retired Superior Court Judge LaDoris Cordell suggested that there’s an excessive amount of secrecy surrounding potential police officer misconduct in this state.
Summer Boost Camp helps kids with motor disabilities improve independence.
Rancho Cotate wrestler Vickie Espinoza grapples with top talent
Incoming senior makes it to title match at national event.