Napa readies for the weekendEven as cleanup work from Sunday's devastating earthquake continues, Napa is readying to welcome what they hope will be a deluge of visitors for the long holiday weekend.
- Wine Country Weekend celebrates 2 growing regions blessed with fog
- Dead instructor's family feels sorry for girl who shot Uzi
- Mystery of Death Valley's moving rocks solved (w/video)
- County stream protection rules advance
- Lopez-inspired toy gun bill sent to Brown (w/video)
- Napa quake damage estimate rises
- Santa Rosa mom relieved, surprised no charges filed in bully case
- 2 arrested in Windsor shooting
Fire broke out Thursday at a shuttered warehouse in a neighborhood of industrial yards and residences near Olive Park in west Santa Rosa.
With inspiration from Americana, bluegrass, folk and hip-hop, Elvis Costello is hard to put in a box.
Sometimes what goes wrong on a vacation makes a better story than what goes right.
Yusmeiro Petit should take the place of the struggling Tim Lincecum on the mound for San Francisco.
For more than a century, policymakers have tip-toed around a seminal question about California’s water supplies: How many straws are in the cup?
Wine exec Paul Dolan and his former partners at Mendocino Wine Co. have agreed to drop their dueling lawsuits against each other, ending a more than two-year bitter legal battle that shocked much of Wine Country.
Casa Grande football lays it all on the line
Gauchos expect its massive offensive line to be key to success this season.