Brother mystified as to why sister killed in their Penngrove homeAuthorities told him 84-year-old sister was tied to chair and shot in head; brother says he does not recognize names of suspects in custody.
- Plan to reopen Palm Drive moves forward
- Smith: To rename a park for Trione?
- The local woman behind Women's History Month
- Dropped car keys link suspect to Santa Rosa robbery
- CHP: Teen in fatal Santa Rosa crash likely took exit to evade deputies
- Nurse who survived Ebola filing lawsuit
- Repeat DUI offender arrested after Rio Nido crash
- New CEO to run Coppola’s wine, resort, food business
The plan seeks to make the shuttered Sebastopol hospital into something much more than a traditional acute care inpatient care facility.
Alex Simenstad’s friends tell him that the Wine Road Barrel Tasting event is “quite the fiesta.” The 25-year-old, wearing mirrored sunglasses, said he’s planning to go to the event, which begins Friday.
The 24th annual weekend event drew 80 artists from as far away as Italy.
Amy's Drive Thru Menu Preview
Amy's Kitchen prepares for a fast-food restaurant in Rohnert Park
All-Star guard sinks four three-pointers to lead late comeback
NCS basketball semifinals on Wednesday
Two North Coast Section boys basketball tournament semifinals in Santa Rosa highlight the...
An industry veteran has been named head of the Geyserville wine company in preparation for the CEO's coming retirement.
Oakland loves the Raiders, but the city would be crazy to put up more public money to keep the team.
SSU students bring new energy to country’s largest repository of military gear.