- Things to do this week in Sonoma County
- Franti, UB40 highlight eclectic SOMO concert lineup
- ‘Macbeth’ opens Shakespeare in the Cannery season
- Quaid, wife split after 12 years
- Miss Teen USA dumping swimwear competition
- Summer Repertory Theatre hits right notes with Gershwin's 'Nice Work'
- Academy of Motion Picture Arts and Sciences just got a lot less white, male
- Hawk recreates his breakthrough skate trick at 48
- Handler reveals teen abortions in Playboy essay on choice
- 3rd time's the charm for World's Ugliest Dog champ SweePee Rambo
The North Coast will be buzzing with summer fun, from outdoor concerts to free, family events.
Heavy metal rockers Quiet Riot play the June 24 grand opening.
Six months after announcing intentions to double the number of female and minority members in its ranks by 2020, the Academy of Motion Picture Arts and Sciences has invited 683 new members to join the organization.
This weekend is exploding with fun to be had. On Saturday, see Shakespeare in Santa Rosa's Cannery with the production of "Macbeth." On Sunday, try boating on the Petaluma River for free. And all weekend long, fireworks will light up the sky around Sonoma County. All this and more is in our list of things to do.
Single Thread Farms, a gourmet farm-to-table Japanese concept restaurant, is already being touted as one of 2016’s most important openings.
Big Changes at Applewood Inn: New Chef, Management
Big name chef coming to a revamped concept at the Applewood Inn
One of Mexico’s most well-known celebrities, Gabriel Soto, has spent the last few weeks in Sonoma Valley filming a highly anticipated new telenovela.
If all mom wants is a hot bath and a good book to read for Mother's Day, here are 8 choices she's going to love.