1. Detroit Lions: Matthew Stafford, QB, Georgia
If he wins one game in 2009, hell be a candidate for rookie of the year.
2. St. Louis Rams: Jason Smith, T, Baylor
Rams also signed C Jason Brown, but let Philly get to T Jason Peter first.
3. Kansas City Chiefs: Aaron Curry, OLB, Wake Forest
In his mock draft, JaMarcus Russell had Curry going anywhere but AFC West.
4. Seattle Seahawks: Mark Sanchez, QB, USC
It could be Seattle making this pick, or it could be a team trading up.
5. Cleveland Browns: Michael Crabtree, WR, Texas Tech
Raiders legal team immediately files piracy suit.
6. Cincinnati Bengals: Eugene Monroe, T, Virginia
Monroe celebrates joining Bengals by rushing out to commit misdemeanor.
7. RAIDERS: Jeremy Maclin, WR, Missouri
Al Davis figures Maclin can outdo Johnnie Lee Higgins 22 catches.
8. Jacksonville Jaguars: B.J. Raji, DT, Boston College
Raji insists B.J. has always stood for Boo-yah! Jacksonville!
9. Green Bay Packers: Tyson Jackson, DE, LSU
It just got a bit harder for Adrian Peterson to get around the corner.
10. 49ERS: Andre Smith, T, Alabama
He gets thumbs-up from two most important men in organization: Maiocco and Bill Walshs ghost.
11. Buffalo Bills: Brian Orakpo, DE, Oklahoma
Edge rusher will have solid role models in Terrell Owens, Marshawn Lynch.
12. Denver Broncos: Josh Freeman, QB, Kansas State
Coach Josh McDaniel immediately and clumsily pursues trade options.
13. Washington Redskins: Aaron Maybin, DE, Penn State
Stunting along D-line will be hard unless Albert Haynesworth removes wallet.
14. New Orleans Saints: Chris Wells, RB, Georgia
Beanie and Bushs exploits lead club owner Tom Benson to invent new dance.
15. Houston Texans: Brian Cushing, LB, USC