Windsor resident injured in fire during barbecue
Published: Monday, August 6, 2012 at 3:00 a.m.
Last Modified: Tuesday, August 7, 2012 at 8:46 a.m.
A Windsor resident was injured in a fire that erupted during a barbecue, Sonoma County dispatchers said.
The fire sparked just after 7 p.m. on Claudius Way near Los Amigos Road. The flames spread to a woodpile and a gazebo, dispatchers said.
One person was taken by Bell's Ambulance Service to Healdsburg General Hospital.
Further details were unavailable late Monday.
All rights reserved. This copyrighted material may not be re-published without permission. Links are encouraged.