- Texas company buying Napa e-commerce firm
- Jackson Family Wines turns eye to Burgundy
- Viticulture briefs
- Sonoma County Vintners group chief to step down
- Atlas, Price form joint venture to buy Sonoma Coast vineyard
The former Fetzer food and wine center in Hopland is now making Rhone- and Italian-inspired wine under the Compovida label.
Sonoma County is “tailor-made” to benefit from the unprecedented opportunities coming to farms, food processors and retailers, Whole Foods co-CEO Walter Robb said Thursday.
Shannon Tinsley has been promoted to head of the medical department at the Empire College School of Business.
- People on the move at Redwood Credit Union, Sonoma Clean Power and more ...
- People on the move at Hess Collection, Willow Creek Wealth Management and more ...
- People on the move at Chatterbox Wine Marketing, Quattrocchi Kwok Architects and more ...
- People on the move at Kaiser Permanente, Santa Rosa Orthopaedics and more ...