A team of Sonoma County law enforcement officers arrested eight people Saturday during a "compliance check" of high-risk felons and others on probation -#8211; including one man who had 30 pounds of pot, police announced Sunday.
The officers checked on 43 probationers in Santa Rosa, Sebastopol, Windsor and Larkfield on Saturday evening, Santa Rosa police Sgt. John Cregan said.
Among those arrested was Raymond Allen Hageman, 59, of Sebastopol, on suspicion of possession of methamphetamine and marijuana for sale, possessing ammunition and transporting meth for sale. He had about 30 pounds of processed marijuana in his possession, Cregan said.
Others arrested and their suspected violations were:
- Muranda Jean Woolsey, 31, of Sebastopol, possession of methamphetamine and drug paraphernalia;
- Armando Alexis Monter, 21, of Santa Rosa, possession of marijuana, destruction of evidence and violating probation;
- Robert Charles Shanoff, 58, of Santa Rosa, violating probation;
- Jackie Marie Alonzo, 30, of Larkfield, possession of Oxycodone and violating probation;
- Trevor Thomas Towle, 26, of Healdsburg, violating probation;
- Jonathan Suarez, 27, of Garden Valley, possession of marijuana for sale;