Are you dying to get a sneak peak of the Donald & Maureen Green Music Center at Sonoma State University? The world-class hall is nearly finished, with just $6.5 million more to raise before it can open its doors for public concerts.
SSU has announced a new tour schedule of the music complex running through the summer. The tours begin in the lobby of the Music Education Hall. Free visitor parking is available in the lots adjacent to the Green Music Center during the hour-long tour.
Here is the summer tour schedule:
- Tuesday June 8, 3 p.m. to 4 p.m.
- Thursday June 24, 10 a.m. to 11 a.m.
- Tuesday July 13, 3 p.m. to 4 p.m.
-Thursday July 22, 10 a.m. to 11 a.m.
- Tuesday Aug. 10, 3 p.m. to 4 p.m.
- Thursday Aug. 26, 10 a.m. to 11 a.m.
- Tuesday Sept. 14, 3 p.m. to 4 p.m.