These are the 220 state parks, state beaches, state recreation areas, museums and state reserves that officials say would be closed under Gov. Arnold Schwarzenegger?s proposed budget cuts.
1. Leo Carrillo State Park.
2. Los Angeles State Historic Park.
3. Los Encinos State Historic Park.
4. Malibu Creek State Park.
5. Malibu Lagoon State Beach.
6. Pio Pico State Historic Park.
7. Point Mugu State Park.
8. Rio de Los Angeles State Park.
9. Robert H. Meyer Memorial State Beach.
10. Santa Susana Pass State Historic Park.
11. Topanga State Park.
12. Verdugo Mountains.
13. Will Rogers State Historic Park.
14. California State Capitol Museum.
15. Governor?s Mansion State Historic Park
16. Leland Stanford Mansion State Historic Park.
17. Railtown 1897 State Historic Park.
18. State Indian Museum State Historic Park.
19. Sutter?s Fort State Historic Park.
20. Bethany Reservoir State Recreation Area.
21. Calaveras Big Trees State Park.
22. California Mining & Mineral Museum.
23. Caswell Memorial State Park.
24. Columbia State Historic Park.
25. George J. Hatfield State Recreation Area.
26. Great Valley Grasslands State Park.
27. Indian Grinding Rock State Historic Park.
28. McConnell State Recreation Area.
29. Carpinteria State Beach.
30. Chumash Painted Cave State Historic Park.
31. El Capitan State Beach.
32. Emma Wood State Beach.
33. Gaviota State Park.
34. La Purisima Mission State Historic Park.
35. McGrath State Beach.
36. Point Sal State Beach.
37. Refugio State Beach.
38. San Buenaventura State Beach.
39. Anza-Borrego Desert State Park.
40. Cuyamaca Rancho State Park.
41. Indio Hills Palms.
42. Palomar Mountain State Park.
43. Picacho State Recreation Area.
44. Salton Sea State Recreation Area.
45. Annadel State Park.
46. Bale Grist Mill State Historic Park.
47. Benicia Capitol State Historic Park.
48. Benicia State Recreation Area.
49. Bothe-Napa Valley State Park.
50. Candlestick Point State Recreation Area.
51. East Shore State Park State Shoreline.
52. Jack London State Historic Park.
53. John Marsh Home State Historic Park.
54. Mount Diablo State Park.
55. Petaluma Adobe State Historic Park.
56. Robert Louis Stevenson State Park.
57. Sonoma State Historic Park.
58. Sugarloaf Ridge State Park.
59. Brannan Island State Recreation Area.
60. Delta Meadows.
61. Folsom Powerhouse State Historic Park.
62. Franks Tract State Recreation Area.
63. Marshall Gold Discovery State Historic Park
64. Stone Lake.
65. California Citrus State Historic Park.
66. Chino Hills State Park.
67. Mount San Jacinto State Park.
68. San Timoteo Canyon.
69. Wildwood Canyon.
70. Angel Island State Park.
71. China Camp State Park.
72. Mount Tamalpais State Park.
73. Olompali State Historic Park.
74. Samuel P. Taylor State Park.
75. Tomales Bay State Park.
76. Caspar Headlands State Beach.
77. Caspar Headlands State Natural Reserve.
78. Greenwood State Beach.
79. Hendy Woods State Park.
80. Jug Handle State Natural Reserve.
81. MacKerricher State Park.
82. Mailliard Redwoods State Natural Reserve.
83. Manchester State Park.